RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Racism

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Some interesting facts I found:

Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 1998"
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/kidsrates.txt

28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf

62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/datawh/statab/pubd/2319_69.htm

Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.
See page 28:
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

Though only 12% of the population, blacks take 38.3% of the total of all welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population, and take 30.5% of the total.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

I got called racist once because one of the reasons I used was that I simply prefer the lighter colour, when I was asked my opinion on who I found most attractive out of two girls , one of which happened to be black.

It's as simple as that I like blue more than say, green :/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I love how blacks take up both 12% and 13% of the population. False statistics ahoy!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Racism is bad huh?
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
It's very bad, Nightwolf, very bad.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yup, it could lead to worse problems..
There are many unknown things a angry man is capable of.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
my dad got called racist coz he sed two maoris are fighting outside.
Just coz he sed maori they thought he was implying that it was typical maoris are fighting outside.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
people should only hate white people (im white). They should be cast out!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What's a maori?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm not sure, but they were fighting, which can't be good.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
According to Wikipedia, they're tribal New Zealanders. :?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Angelic_Diablo is from New Zealand? I think I knew that... He needs to explain his story a bit more so I can understand.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes he is, the video he posted shows that. :) ;) ^-^

oh dang
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
if I told someone I prefered a mexican girl over a white girl I would not be called racist...
but if it were the other way around, Like if I prefered a white girl to a mexican than I would be in the same boat as silver...

also reverse-descriminaton makes me angry

@silverline
What country are those stats from?

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 97
The funny thing is, from my own experience, most racial stererotypes tend to be true, yet everyone is always saying "You can't say that, it's a stereotype." And while the stereotype doesn't pertain to an entire race, it most likely (depending on what that stereotype is) does. Stereotypes exist for a reason other than racism.

The school I go to has a seperate campus, the South Campus as it's called, which really is just a Community College through the college I go to, which in turn makes it not a community college, because you have to get into the other college to even get into this one! Anyway, every semester I've taken a class or two there, because I have to, and I like it because the class sizes are relatively small, and you still get the same professors as at the main campus. At the South Campus, the majority of students are black. From the past year and a half, I've observed quite a few things:

Up until about noon, there are almost no black students there, even though roughly 60% (of about 1000 students) of the student body are black. They take no classes before noon, except a relative handful.
They're LOUD, and rude as well.
A lot of them come to school high.
Even though they get to school on time, a lot of them are always late for class, because they're sitting in the lobby talking. I'm 100% serious, in the year and half I've been there, I've never seen anyone late for class other than a black student. You have 15 minutes to get to class, and the South Campus is one building, and it's small. There is time to walk around the entire outside of the building 3 times, and still get to class on time.

Now, I know the above can be taken as a racist statement, but keep in mind this is just what I've observed unbiased, and this is just in this one place. It doesn't mean blacks are like this everywhere.

That being said, I can also say whether the students that fit the descriptions above were black, white, chinese, or whatever, I wouldn't like them. I don't care about their skin color, I just don't like people like the ones listed above. It just turns out they're all black. I still wouldn't like them even if they were all white.

Besides, everybody is even just a tiny bit racist, in the world we live in today, it's almost impossible not to be.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm proof of a really terrible steriotype. "The Portugese are Alcoholics"

As much as I hate to say it, that steriotype is true.

I think I've been sober 2 weeks. Some one correct me If I'm wrong, my concept of time sucks ass. Any ways, I've prolly been a preachy bastard lately. But yeah, it was worth giving up booze for Emily. I still don't get why she wanted me to stop since nothing would ever happen between us. Crap, I'm off subject.

Point is, that is a true steriotype.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Racism is by FAR, the pinnacle of human ignorance.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
HAHA I was waiting for a topic like this, Silver too LOL

You see, Racism is built in this society now because of BOTH white and black people, I will tell you why I think this:

Black people have stereotyped themselves, I am half black and look like an outcast to alot of black and half black people and guess what? Who cares!? They even came up with the word "Honkey" (Put it in quotation marks to show that I do not use it) which was and still is a racial slur to white people and therefore inflaming racial situations.

White people in USA and UK mainly, enslaved black people and used them as servants in the 1920s (I think it was then), some white people use this as a racial slur like "Damn nigger, you want me to whip you back to where you came from!?", I know this from personal experiance. Also, due to white people stereotyping black people without knowing them, they don't even have the chance to show what they are really like and therefore inflaming racial situations.

Personally, no "racial" words can hurt my feelings, they are words, nothing more, if you are affected by words or get outcasted because you are a "coconut" (I was called this by a half black guy because he said it was the way I dress and, act and listen to (music wise) which did not hurt my feelings at all because he is pitiful and stereotyping himself. So what I am saying is that racism comes from weak minded and weak hearted people, just ignore the stupid bastards, black or white.

Rep:
Level 89
so you hate black people who act in a stereotypical fashion because you are a black person who doesn't?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 97
I think he's trying to say he hates it because it brands him as that type of person when he actually isn't.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I think he is saying that he hates the people who act that way and try to make him act that way and tell him that's the way he should act.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
If he'd use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling, then there wouldn't be a need to try and decipher what he is trying to say.

Rep:
Level 96
Ill learn to spell!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
I meant Bearrick...

Rep:
Level 90
ok lemme use spelling and grammar

I dont like it when people brand me to act a certain way because of the color of my skin.

does that help?

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
White people in USA and UK mainly, enslaved black people and used them as servants in the 1920s (I think it was then), some white people use this as a racial slur like "Damn nigger, you want me to whip you back to where you came from!?", I know this from personal experiance. Also, due to white people stereotyping black people without knowing them, they don't even have the chance to show what they are really like and therefore inflaming racial situations.

I'm not sure what I just read, but I know it's hilarious!

I'm proof of a really terrible steriotype. "The Portugese are Alcoholics"

From empire to illiterate drunks. Sigh...

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
That's one hell of a name you have there Jesus Hitler. I love it.

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
But seriously though, racism is almost impossible to erase from this planet. The only thing you can do is inform others how racism affects each and every single man, woman, child, gay, or lesbian in the world.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Uh, what does racism have to do with homosexuals?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Racism is by FAR, the pinnacle of human ignorance.

that is true.....people are really immature in highschool and use it alot.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
Here's something that everyone should learn.

"The greatest ignorance in the world is judging something or someone you know nothing about."

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

"The greatest ignorance in the world is judging something or someone you know nothing about."

that is actually very well put.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

I know exactly what you are talking about:
SephirothSpawn judging me and posting "YOU BASTARD", just in other words. ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88

How deep.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!

I thought it was believing in a god :D
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.

And what if you do know?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

I thought it was believing in a god :D

No, the biggest ignorance would be voting for hilary clinton in 08.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
If it was guaranteed that she'd put Bill in a cabinet position, she might be vote-worthy.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
She would never win, the country isn't ready for a woman president yet, and certainly not one who's that much of an ass hole.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Not read for a female president, maybe, but they are ready for a liberal or minority president.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
VOTE FOR SEXUAL BUBBLEGUM IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!

I'M JUST AS ILL-QUALIFIED AS THE OTHER GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm looks like this country is going to find out about The Jugergad Party a tad early......

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
That's what I actually look like, for real. Ugly.
What's bugging me is that some people want to make themselves feel victimized. That's why I don't like the movie Crash, because it feels like white people are trying to feel victimized too, which is rubbish, even for minorities. Like, no offense, SOME black people today make white people feel guilty. Or, others sue for racism. Which is good, but c'mon, I've never seen a white guy sue a black guy because the black guy called him a "honky". The names people come up with are ridiculous anyway. Besides, what's really not fair is how a lot of people see racism as being exclusive to the African-American community. Why's everything always seem to be toned down to BLACK and WHITE? Why not other minorities? There are minorities that suffer just as many hardships as blacks did, if not more. There was slavery many times throughout history, their slavery was just the most recent. To me, racism is impossible, since there's only a human race. Racists, believe that there IS race, and I believe they're influencing us to THINK that there is more than one race. WE won't become racists because of these people, but the illusion has the possibility to be burned into our minds forever if things keep going as they are.
*various flatulence*

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Racism is how you take it i mean if you go up to some random black/white dude and start being racist your going to get a smack in the
face.
I mean i got black mates who don't mind some of use making a little joke every now and again but will hit us if we take it too far

and i forgot what the point i was trying to get across was ???

ah well take it as you will   

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Black? White? Yellow? Pink? Red? Where's the difference? My car is red, yours is green, so what? I don't see a special difference there. I'm white, you're black, same thing for me, no big difference.

Why do people have to be idiots and make things always complicated?! I mean it's just a skin color! Are people being idiots, because of hair color?! No, only skin color.
Visit our website.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Sometimes people are racist with their own race.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, if someone fights hard on racism, the people who ARE racists will be joked on.
Btw, its just the personality, people think looking black isnt all that good, so they make fun of the Black guys, well yeah, if they were black they'd sure have fun.
Arlen is hot.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Racism isn't racist if you don't get offended.
Problem: Being offended
Goal: To stop being offended
Solution: Stop taking life so seriously

Verbal racism is just words, they can't hurt you unless you value the racist's opinion.
As for the people who resort to violence because of racism, I don't know and I don't care, if it ever affects me I'll take care of it when that day comes.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I say this because the thread asked me  2  ;D

TO HELL WITH THOSE PEOPLE !
I mean first they invade our country they start building all kinds of crap here and they expect that we learn there culture too !?

I SAY FUCK'EM !

That's my oppinion!
If you are not Dutch and want to stay in this country you have to fit yourself in..

That's my racist side Im completely FOR racisme someone needs to keep them those *dark* skinned people in the corner or they will explode
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 08:16:07 PM by Snailer »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Verbal racism is just words, they can't hurt you unless you value the racist's opinion.
As for the people who resort to violence because of racism, I don't know and I don't care, if it ever affects me I'll take care of it when that day comes.

That's true, but mostly racism isn't just words. This is the problematic here. You are kinda missing the point.

What happened to your "We're all gonna die!!!" theory?! xD
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
I adressed that in the intelligence topic.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ok, but now stay on-topic.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Racism can be funny when chris rock is sterotyping people ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Are people being idiots, because of hair color?!

If you live in england its not a good thing to have ginger hair

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Racism isn't racist if you don't get offended.
Problem: Being offended
Goal: To stop being offended

LOOK WHO IS TALKING!
We tried to help you, but what did you do? GET OFFENDED.

Think before you post man, you yourself are a victim of what you said.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
What? I've never been offended.. You're confused.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Right.

Quote from: nightwolf
ALSO Alchemy is about understanding things( well you need brains for alchemy) which you lack.

Oh no, now you've hurt my feelings. :'( Take it back...
Visit our website.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
LOL everyone is just saying what I said monthes ago.

You see, Racism is built in this society now because of BOTH white and black people, I will tell you why I think this:

Black people have stereotyped themselves, I am half black and look like an outcast to alot of black and half black people and guess what? Who cares!? They even came up with the word "Honkey" (Put it in quotation marks to show that I do not use it) which was and still is a racial slur to white people and therefore inflaming racial situations.

Personally, no "racial" words can hurt my feelings, they are words, nothing more, if you are affected by words or get outcasted because you are a "coconut" (I was called this by a half black guy because he said it was the way I dress and, act and listen to (music wise) which did not hurt my feelings at all because he is pitiful and stereotyping himself. So what I am saying is that racism comes from weak minded and weak hearted people, just ignore the stupid bastards, black or white.

Rep:
Level 96
Racists, one day bombs are gonna drop. Then we will all be burnt to a crisp, and covered in ash. Try your bigotry THEN. ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What? I've never been offended.. You're confused.
Oh God, you got so badly OWNED.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Elegy is an idiot. He acts smart, but he isn't. When you catch him, he says he was "misleading you, cuz he's so good at it.", when it's really obvious he knows hardly anything at all. It'd be foolish to believe otherwise.

Rep:
Level 88
Agreed.
Don't believe anything you hear on the internet, it's not reality and mostly 12 year-old attention whores discuss things seriously here.

Rep:
Level 96
Agreed.
Don't believe anything you hear on the internet, it's not reality and mostly 12 year-old attention whores discuss things seriously here.

And yet you continue? Why are you in "intelligent" debate? I was annoyed by you at first, but now I don't think I can be, because it's probably immoral to hold ignorance against the confused.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Why does everyone consider Elegy an idiot ?_?

I pretty much agree with what he said in here.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I retract my previous statement.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Agreed.

Just cuz im 12 years old doesnt mean i cant understand what non sense youre talking about, you dont know anything, yet you blame other people, first off all, read posts and then THINK what to say, second of al, before you type anything, just say to yourself "WILL THIS MAKE ME AN IDIOT" well, yo dnot, and thats why it made you one.

Wanna continue the figh,then its okay with me. Im not scared stupid. little whineys.

now you'll make a shitty comment, that im 12 and little, so im the whiney, if so, GTFO.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Elegy is obviously not wanted here...I guess he's just pissing people off to make himself feel he has some effect on the world. It's sad he has no self-esteem.

Rep:
Level 88
You're right about the self-esteem part, but I'm not trying to be an asshole just to feel like I have an effect on the world.
I just want everyone to be miserable so I can feel like my situation isn't all that awful. ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Racism is bad.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You're right about the self-esteem part, but I'm not trying to be an asshole just to feel like I have an effect on the world.

Lol, changing opinions again.

I'm repeating myself because thats my reason, I'm just doing it to piss people off.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Thing with racism is, you have to becarful what you say. Sometimes I get really pissed off with people and I have a short temper normally, so if someone pisses me off, I tend to yell abuse at them. But if there black, half the time people think your racist, but if a black person calls a white person, usally its just verbal abuse, not racist. It really gets me worked up, but there isn't many black people in my school, mainly Asian.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
It is that thought process is what people call as hate crimes and they should not be tolerated
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 09:21:23 PM by cobragamer »

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Why the fuck can random black people go around shouting "Waz up ma friendly black fellow!", but when a white or latino person says it they get arrested shot or sued? I mean seriously, I'm tired of being called a cracker and a white bread.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Anyone who uses 'cracker' or 'white bread' in a serious context should be stabbed to death.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Anyone who uses 'cracker' or 'white bread' in a serious context should be stabbed to death.

rotfl, seriously, it's almost every day that i'm called that, and I'm poor too! So I'm not white bread.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm called vanilla face, cracker, and honky a lot.  ;8.  It doesn't offend me, because, you know, they went through decades of slavery and abuse... I just ate cornflakes  ;8

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thing with racism is, you have to becarful what you say. Sometimes I get really pissed off with people and I have a short temper normally, so if someone pisses me off, I tend to yell abuse at them. But if there black, half the time people think your racist, but if a black person calls a white person, usally its just verbal abuse, not racist. It really gets me worked up, but there isn't many black people in my school, mainly Asian.

Short tempered LOL.
Anyways, see the thing is that black people have been offended more than white due to their body colour, so they appeal more, so the credit and all goes to them.Thats why they can sue us and we cant...
sometimes.

I'm called Joker ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
My ex girlfriend's brother loved gay werefox porn
I was called racist today because I said that I won't marry a black woman, because I want white babies. It is called a preference. I prefer vanilla ice cream to chocolate, but that doesn't mean I'm racist against chocolate.
I review RPG Maker Games. If you want me to review yours PM me. If you want to read my reviews, check out the review forum.

Rep:
Level 96
I'm called vanilla face, cracker, and honky a lot.  ;8.  It doesn't offend me, because, you know, they went through decades of slavery and abuse... I just ate cornflakes  ;8

Hate that logic. I hate being called racist. I know the perfect comeback, and it would make perfect sense, but then i'd just get a bunch of flack, and be called even MORE of a racist. The come back is:

"Is there a whip in my hand?"
"Is there a chain around your neck?"
"Then bite me, dumbass."

Rep:
Level 89
i dont get what all the fuss is about, i dont find being called a "cracker, honkey." OR whatever other word you can think off, i dont care if my black friends call me a cracker, heck i have walked down the street and answered to being called a cracker (by my friends) by shoutin back "Yo friendly black fellow" They dont find it offensive therefor neither do it. Nigger and paki along with all the other words are just that, WORDS. If you get SERIOUSLY offended by a word then you really wouldnt be able to take a joke. I find "yo momma" jokes to be more offensive than being called a cracker.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I hate racism...end of story...

Well I'll tell one of many stories...

It was about 12am, right after the New Years fireworks. Me and my sister are walking in front of our parents as we head to our car. We saw two chicks in the distance, they seemed like normal bitch-slapping-blond-asshole-hobos-lifeless-high school-drama seekers to us. When we got close, the blondest of the two came up to my sister and went "I HATE CHINESE PEOPLE!" and the slapped her. She ran off in the distance as her only friend in the world who she was gay with followed trying to rape her. My parents didn't see her slap my sister and only realized it when I said bitch-slapping-blond-asshole-hobos-lifeless-high school-drama seeker slapped my sister.

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD SEXUAL EDUCATION!
Spoiler for:
Note: Some bits have been changed for entertainment purposes including bits below. The time and slapping bit were true though. And the fact they were gay with each other seemed obvious to me. I mean, why would they be carrying condoms which were filled with sperm in their mouth because the two of them got donated penises attached to where their previous penis was because they were fucking each other so hard when they were 10 it fell off and so they found 2 hobos who were willing to give their penises to them for $10 both including surgery costs.

~Winged

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I hate Racism. My freind is from Chile, and Im glad no one calls him bad things.

But there are racism on my school. Youngters from a local school decided to be racist, just because they thought it was cool. That dosen't make any sence to me. I don't see it as cool.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Yea, the kids at my school thought it was "cool" to be racist. One of my friends made me look at the positive side...I think it had something to do with fighting or something.

~Winged

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The funniest thing is that the school they went to has a very bad rumor. Fights, harasings, The croos on the walls, and so on.

There was a kid who wrote the cross on his arm, just because he thought it was cool. Dumb.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thats just low =/

Whoever the hell made racism 'cool' better stay out of my way I'll punch them in their dork like face!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
My ex girlfriend's brother loved gay werefox porn
Here's a funny story. I was with my friend and her father at a party held at the VFW. The VFW has 2 halls. One was for her family reunion... the other was rented out by a wedding party.

My friend, her father and I were getting ready to go home. In the dumpster there was rattling, then a raccoon popped out like right next to her father's head! He said something like d*mn raccoons!

Then the entire wedding party from the second hall filed out... The entire wedding party was black! With her father having a southern accent saying raccoons they weren't fond of that!
I review RPG Maker Games. If you want me to review yours PM me. If you want to read my reviews, check out the review forum.

Rep:
Level 89
Thats just low =/

Whoever the hell made racism 'cool' better stay out of my way I'll punch them in their dork like face!

~Winged

Im pretty sure these guys made it cool for some people

<3
Rep:
Level 90
...who has their address...

I've recently noticed a small amount of racism in some of my fav animes but I won't list them..

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Racism is alot like an orange, you have the hard mean and cruel outside and the sweet and non offensive inside, and no i didn't fail. Im just not learned
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 87
to me no matter how you put it racism is horrible why cant we just all get along? but have to say that blacks are really starting to take advantage racism.
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Here's a funny story. I was with my friend and her father at a party held at the VFW. The VFW has 2 halls. One was for her family reunion... the other was rented out by a wedding party.

My friend, her father and I were getting ready to go home. In the dumpster there was rattling, then a raccoon popped out like right next to her father's head! He said something like d*mn raccoons!

Then the entire wedding party from the second hall filed out... The entire wedding party was black! With her father having a southern accent saying raccoons they weren't fond of that!

haha, that's a funny story

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
...who has their address...
Somewhere in Alabama.
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I meant their headquarters, but yeah.

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
It's very bad, Nightwolf, very bad.
According to statistics, racism is actually good. And statistics are never wrong. Statistics prove that statistics are right.

Racism is built up from fear or hatred through one's own selfishness. I don't tolerate it at all. To me, being a racist makes you a weaker person. The hard part is some people are taught to be racist by their parents of others they hang around with. It's like a bad habit that is extremely hard to do away with.
->

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Racism is a part of life. Everywhere I look a can see racism in one form of another, and I also know many instances where Racism is none existant.

A black person is black right?
A white person is white right?

Neither are correct, I....I am aryan if that is the correct spelling. I am supposed to be the epitome of what a human is. I should be the type of person that people are racist against. Yet I am not. I am accepted.

Women, culturally have always been second class to men, go out and look for things that are female based. Shopping, babies. While the men are free to do as they please. However, if doesn't look well if men go clothe shopping, especially if they wear pink. Isn't that racism.

Racism is discrimination against another race. So obviously racism is going to occur.

When you are shoved into a room full of people of different races, none that are you own, how do you feel. Alone, afraid, nervous. Regardless of who you are, if you are shoved into something you don't like, you'll do one of three things. Fight, Flight, Withdraw. Fight with supposedly "vulgar" terms. Paki was originally shortened from Pakistani because it was easier. Not because it was racist or supposed to be used as a vulgar term.

If I called someone a sausage because that's what I thought their head resembled...technically that is descrimination.

White has already been associated with nobility. This much is although genetic, when applied with logic holds true.

When we go out into the sun, white becomes brown, and over time darker and darker. Those who die from heatstroke because they are not brown enough die off along with their genes, while darker and darker skinned people are born to cope with the heat and surrounding environment.

White, in this sense, comes from people who take the lead, for instance the salvery trade, although this is a crude example of the White scum taking the lead...literally.

Which means Black has been associated with being a worker, throughout history this was true.

However, we see fairer and fairer people the more we move away from the equater, England, Russia, the Eskimo's are all white, because heat rarely affects the skin up there, and therefore we become White, and the Black die out because they cannot survive as easily due to the fact that eventually...the black fades, and is replaced with white. (usually over generations)

It isn't just our personal prejudice is what I am saying, it has happened for millenia this huge gulf, white is supposed to be cold, while black is supposed to be warm.

Yet in today's day and age, this isn't so, but socially it is deemed that (mostly deemed) that blacks associate with blacks, whites with whites...and anything else with anything else.

Unfortunately for Eugenics, White isn't the perfect race, the perfect race would be slightly brown, able to adapt whatever the climate.

The only time I don't see racism, is when that race adapts to the culture they are now in, especially in migration. For instance, it drives me to insanity when an asian preaches about their Allah...in fact, I just want to shoot them. Feel free to call me racist. If they adapted to understand the religions of the culture they are now in, they wouldn't be as feared, especially if they dressed the same as the culture, that also helps.

If anyone hasn't noticed, we get socially bred to be racist. We become patriotic to our country, outsiders are treated badly. Having borders, is like having money...a detrimental effect on society.

Fear is the prime reason for Racism, fear of the unknown especially from what they percieve as invaders, or the opposite force. (Tajfel) I know I have rambled, but I hope I have made one or two good points there and maybe a bad one for people to criticize.

This should agree with alot that people have said, but I haven't read most of that, I just decided to put my thoughts down, however, I do agree with BackSeatBandit

It is true, that if we worked together rather than adversarial, (which is more or less what I have been saying) we should get along.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
People hate other people in their lands too for speaking a different language. In Finland we have 300,000 persons speaking swedish and 5 million speaking finnish, and the finns hate us so much for "making the country dirty" that you learn to really hate racism. It's the same thing with immigrants, they face racism daily, too. And that's really bad.  :tpg:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
"Is there a whip in my hand?"
"Is there a chain around your neck?"
"Then bite me, dumbass."
QFT

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
:( everyone thinks im a racist now at my school, I accidentally (Yes, Accidentally) said um the "n" word in front of a black girl (I didn't know she was there), so she flipped out, i got suspended and now everyone but my good friends call me racist... :( and now i feel really bad because I've known her since kindergarden.... :'(

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
And there was me thinking Racism was a religion based on running races... Marthon's, Speed walking, cross country...LOL

Joking...

I accidentally (Yes, Accidentally) said um the "n" word in front of a black girl (I didn't know she was there), so she flipped out, i got suspended and now everyone but my good friends call me racist...

Hummm not good... I once done exactly the same thing at school in media studies, but I had good reason, there was a power cut, when I was watching terminator two, I can never prounounce Swatchzanagger It's sounds wozzaNigger... It was dark, with no power... One thing leed to another... so I can see how you Accidentally said the N word...

Joking again... Am I on form or what... Err.... hold on Intelligent Debate... OOOOoooops !!!

On Topic

If a Black person said to another black person "Hey Nigger" it's not Racist (It's a Compliement and a greeting).... For a Black person to get offend by a white person saying it, then I guess they feel inferior to a white person... If they feel that way, who's issue is it ?... I mean fair enough if you said "You Dirty Nigger" then yeah, you deserve to be ousted... But if you said it in a jive slang type way then it's been blown out of proportion.

It's like at work I even say to other white people... "Nigger Please" From a stand up sketch I saw... If some one is say being stupid, trying to beat box or tell a joke and it's rubbish, I use that little jive slang...

In Black Comedy shows like Fresh Prince Will has most of the white Kids using Black / Jive Slang... RESPEC !!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:35:05 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
What annoys me about the way niggers use 'nigger' so flippantly is that when a member of another race uses the word in any way, they're dirty racists and obviously ignorant of black history and past usage of the word (or, worse yet, fully endorsing of it) but when a nigger uses it, it's OK because they're just talking about themselves. Kind of like Christians getting pissy about atheists saying 'Oh, God!' and then screaming 'Goddamn it!' when they stub their toe.

Oh shit, did I just make a racist post?

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
What annoys me about the way niggers use 'nigger' so flippantly is that when a member of another race uses the word in any way, they're dirty racists and obviously ignorant of black history and past usage of the word (or, worse yet, fully endorsing of it) but when a nigger uses it, it's OK because they're just talking about themselves. Kind of like Christians getting pissy about atheists saying 'Oh, God!' and then screaming 'Goddamn it!' when they stub their toe.

Oh shit, did I just make a racist post?
It's true that hypocricy is spawned through racism, and sadly, religion. I don't use the 'n' word because I think it's an ugly word that shouldn't be used by anyone; if one race can't use the word, then no race should. The blacks that use this word should open their eyes and see that what they are doing is only adding wood to the fire and making the 'n' word more controversial.
->

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
If a Black person said to another black person "Hey Nigger" it's not Racist (It's a Compliement and a greeting).... For a Black person to get offend by a white person saying it, then I guess they feel inferior to a white person... If they feel that way, who's issue is it ?... I mean fair enough if you said "You Dirty Nigger" then yeah, you deserve to be ousted... But if you said it in a jive slang type way then it's been blown out of proportion.

Ya know what? Im using that. If anyone calls me a racist again, Im using that. Thanks  :mex:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Have fun getting your ass kicked, you'll deserve it for being an idiot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have gotten by through the years... It works for me...

The way I look at things if some one has a problem with any thing to do with me it's their problem... If I was Black and some one had issues with that, their not my issues... If I did feel they are my issues then I wouldn't be happy with my self, and that just aint Gravey Baby...

I think if some can let a word based on the country you was born in (Nigerea) or to describe a colour, like a shade of brown is often reffered to as Nigger Brown... Then I say that's as stupid as some one calling me Limey or Chalky... It's not like their insulting you as being dumb, or inaderquate the term is based on your origin and skin colour things you have no control over, I really don't see how it's an insult, especially in modern day when these terms can be heard on ONE Extra the radio channel or MTV gone 6pm....

It's a sad old world we are in today, when the minority has the majority of rights...

I hate pussy footing around ethnics, to the point it almost makes me predijuice... When I am expected to give 100% trust and make an effort with them yet, the other way around it's not shared... If I was to ignore or not show trust to an ethnic I could be branded Racist... Do the same to some one of the same creed and colour and nothing is said, trust has to be earnt, all's fair in love and war... But an Ethnic can be as Rude as they like to me....

I worked in a Adult Care centre for mentally ill people, most workers there are from forign lands, they ignored me and treated me like shite... I was the minority, the only white boy there... I didn't care... And I certainly didn't pull the race card !!!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I call lots of black people niggers, and I am a white nerd.  Nobody cares unless you are really offensive, or they are a moron.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
The way I look at things if some one has a problem with any thing to do with me it's their problem...
I had two points in my post, 1) what you said was stupid 2) saying that to a black person will deservingly get your ass beat since you were an idiot, they will interpret that as you calling them inferior regardless your intention.

I think if some can let a word based on the country you was born in (Nigerea) or to describe a colour, like a shade of brown is often reffered to as Nigger Brown... Then I say that's as stupid as some one calling me Limey or Chalky... It's not like their insulting you as being dumb, or inaderquate the term is based on your origin and skin colour things you have no control over, I really don't see how it's an insult, especially in modern day when these terms can be heard on ONE Extra the radio channel or MTV gone 6pm....
Myself, I have wanton care for racial slurs but I can respect that they are indeed important as they (depending on their use) are good indicators of actual racial sentiment. Such sentiment may be bothersome to some!

I hate pussy footing around ethnics
I agree, and I don't. I'm merely respectful and tend to like, not give a shit (although I always heckle Jews about the Nazis... :) ).

I worked in a Adult Care centre for mentally ill people, most workers there are from forign lands, they ignored me and treated me like shite... I was the minority, the only white boy there... I didn't care... And I certainly didn't pull the race card !!!
People who pull the race card don't really care about racism, they're just trying to get a leverage against their paler counterparts in society.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Racism is a big joke. The only times you should get mad is if some fucking white guy comes up to you in his clan hat and yells yous a crazy nigger and then kills yuo and your family. Then its bad, but i mean if someone says your a nigger or your a cracker who cares?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
People who are proud of their races, or, you know, have a culture.  We are white middle class suburban kids raised by the internet, and we should stay out of ID. 

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Racism is a big joke. The only times you should get mad is if some fucking white guy comes up to you in his clan hat and yells yous a crazy nigger and then kills yuo and your family. Then its bad, but i mean if someone says your a nigger or your a cracker who cares?
What the fuck? You little dipshit, don't you know anything about the world? What are you, 11?  'LOL HU CAIRS IF PPL HAET U B/C OF UR SKIN KULUR AND MB DISKRIMINEIT AGEINST U CUZ OF THAT!?'
God, you should be banned from life.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Relax gono, I think he gets it.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
What the fuck? You little dipshit, don't you know anything about the world? What are you, 11?  'LOL HU CAIRS IF PPL HAET U B/C OF UR SKIN KULUR AND MB DISKRIMINEIT AGEINST U CUZ OF THAT!?'

If you really feel bad because some asshole racist is making fun of you because your black then you have no conifdence in yourself. Racism has been blown way out of proportion. I admit racism isn't a good thing, like killing someone because of there race is the dumbest thing in the world, but i mean if some prick feels like hating a black person cause hes black or hate a jew because hes jewish then fine let them. Its their opinion. But the second they kill someone then they're stepping too far.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
There are a lot of steps betweeen simple hatred and killing. Also you're still being stupid. Stop that.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Race is a divide like most things... Every one is different and skin colour is the most obvious difference... Most people are happy with their colour and roots, the only time offence should be taken if some uses racist abuse in just that, an abusive way... I mean I can say "What's up me nigger" Or I can say (But I never would) "Oi you dirty Nigger"... Obviously you can see the difference, one is racist the other is a jive, in current times.

The area I don't like in Race differences are similar to Sexism...

For example:-

Women get cheaper car Ins and they have womens only Car Ins Companies - If men had either Women would be up in arms EQUAL RIGHTS

It's when Race mirrors that:-

Schools for certain ethnic groups - If we had an ALL whites School the ethnics would be up in arms...

There's loads of examples... but that's my only issue with race...

But to be fair Governments and politics can carry most of the blame.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 01:27:10 PM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 87
Moo at me and I'll stab you...

If you really feel bad because some asshole racist is making fun of you because your black then you have no conifdence in yourself. Racism has been blown way out of proportion. I admit racism isn't a good thing, like killing someone because of there race is the dumbest thing in the world, but i mean if some prick feels like hating a black person cause hes black or hate a jew because hes jewish then fine let them. Its their opinion. But the second they kill someone then they're stepping too far.

You, my friend, need to learn of a little something called "The Snowball Effect". Sure, calling someone a cracker is okay. While you're at it, let's call 'em a whore and congratulate the guy who banged her and might as well throw in "geek" and "beaner" while we're at it. All the little things add up. Even so, where do you even begin to draw the line? I guess calling people names is okay, because you're not really hurting them, right? You're not inflicting physical pain. For all you know, it's them who's inflicting the physical pain on themselves, so it's not your fault. Lets ban people like the KKK because they're the one's who are racist and are bad.
   I know that I have self confidence. I developed it. It took many years and a great deal of suffering from people who threw words at me, but I developed it. Now I lead my nerdy, loser-ish, sexually different friends and act like a complete bitch to anyone who likes to point those facts out.
   Then again, what happens if you see a lone person who is being made fun of because of their race? The people who are saying these things are only stating their opinions, right? So lets get rid of hate cults and punish people for fist fighting, but keep the racial slurs in our every day society and watch as our hatred stirs together and explodes into a fiery hell. Don't get mad, they're just words.

Edit:
Quote from Shadows:
The area I don't like in Race differences are similar to Sexism...
I should start a Sexism thread so everyone can see me go off in an angry rant and scream at people.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 06:13:41 AM by Kuroi Kajii »
I wore my cat ears and my cat tail to a minor league baseball game. While we were there, my mom looked at me, sighed, and said to my dad, "She's gonna be on 'Girls Gone Wild' one of these days..." ;D

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
A question I have, how long will it be before Race is no longer an issue ?...

With cultures being so mixed, it's hard to be racist... To be racist in this day an age you wouldn't want to venture out... I pass some one of a different race on the streets in England ever 2 mins, I rarely hear another English conversation in my home town.

Racism holds no real ground in a modern England.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Then they just pick differences and form new groups and divisions. It doesn't have to be about race strictly- religion, classism, and other factors are common.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Most of the time when I walk about town, you very rarely have some one smile at you or even glance at you, every one keeps to them selves, eye's down... It wasn't like that 10 years ago.

Things are getting worst... Racism could be just as bad, it could be that other crimes are becoming more frequent, that it dwarf's racial crimes.

Your right though, the more we mix culture the more uncommon every day life becomes, there are many more divides, lots more friction... Culture clashes...

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
You make your city out to be one of the most cosmopolitan areas on earth, sans the money. Where do you live?

Also, it's not ethnic diversity that causes people to not care about you or talk to you or whatever. It's being in an urban environment. It's how people are in cities, I assume you live in a town that's been receiving large amounts of growth (primarily from immigrants from Eastern Europe, which would explain why you're so obsessed with the foreign element of your town- so many new people, mainly non-Englishmen!).

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Northampton England... Your right on all accounts...

I am not racist... But culture shock has hit our little town fairly hard... and most of England for that matter.

Rep:
Level 87
From the graves of dead patriots springs a nation
Northampton England... Your right on all accounts...

I am not racist... But culture shock has hit our little town fairly hard... and most of England for that matter.

Im not racist although i hate isreali zionists but by the year 2060 only ten percent of british children will have white skin :-\

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Diversity is a good thing- it brings in new ideas from other parts of the world. Although, to be fair to your position you don't exactly get the brightest minds from these countries.

Irish-warrior, why are you so dumb? Are you just a troll, or did your mum drink one too many beers before kicking you out of her womb?

Rep:
Level 87
Diversity is a good thing- it brings in new ideas from other parts of the world. Although, to be fair to your position you don't exactly get the brightest minds from these countries.

Irish-warrior, why are you so dumb? Are you just a troll, or did your mum drink one too many beers before kicking you out of her womb?

define how im dumb  :mad:

why do u ahve to bring my mother into this  :mad:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:21:37 AM by irish-warrior »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Im not racist although i hate isreali zionists but by the year 2060 only ten percent of british children will have white skin

Colour of skin doesn't bother me... If my great grand kids are Black but true English Gents their as English as me...  In don't know about that... I am seeing many dark skinned people with a skin pigmintation thing in England (Michael Jackson style but for real)... I think Nature and mutation can result in a wide spectrum of skin tones and eye colour pigmintation...

why are you so dumb? Are you just a troll, or did your mum drink one too many beers before kicking you out of her womb?

Why bother to attack him, for expressing some thing he has read some place and pretty much typed up on here...?

Debate, tell him why he COULD be wrong... He could be right... I haven't researched it... But the black Gene is a stronger Gene than the white gene... (Or at least that's what I was taught...)

Again Seaking those that attack are often without nothing to really say on the matter.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:26:43 AM by landofshadows »

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I.. wasn't implying that white genes are stronger genes.

Im not racist although i hate isreali zionists but by the year 2060 only ten percent of british children will have white skin :-\
1- "Im not racist although i hate israeli zionists"
I think it's interesting how he needs to say "It's not racist to hate Zionists" even though no one had mentioned anything relevant to Jews or Zionism.

2- "but by the year 2060 only ten percent of british children will have white skin :-\"
Who said that?
Why is that :-\?
Why is that relevant?

Rep:
Level 87
I.. wasn't implying that white genes are stronger genes.

1- "Im not racist although i hate israeli zionists"
I think it's interesting how he needs to say "It's not racist to hate Zionists" even though no one had mentioned anything relevant to Jews or Zionism.

2- "but by the year 2060 only ten percent of british children will have white skin :-\"
Who said that?
Why is that :-\?
Why is that relevant?

first racsim is hating a group of people i dislike a minority

second the british tory party said that

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Can you find a link:- "second the british tory party said that"

Not that I am challenging you, I would like to read it.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
That's what I said, mickey (I refuse to call you "irish warrior", you will be "mickey").
Second, Tory? I've heard of them, but I know nothing about them. I'll read up on them later, but it sounds like scare tactic to me.

Rep:
Level 87
That's what I said, mickey (I refuse to call you "irish warrior", you will be "mickey").
Second, Tory? I've heard of them, but I know nothing about them. I'll read up on them later, but it sounds like scare tactic to me.

did you just call me a MICKEY :mad:(first i dont know how you know that)

and second thats the same thing as calling an african man a nigger :mad:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Is there a quotes thread on this board that I can put that on? Cuz that made me lol pretty hard.
edit: You don't call Africans niggers, you call their American counterparts niggers because they were the ones whipped by Southern plantation owners.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
did you just call me a MICKEY

I suppose it's the right thread for it...LOL

IW, doesn't deserve that sort of treatment... The Tory's have said many things, along with the BMP that sounds some thing along them lines, but I don't recall dates and percentages being part of it... So I wanted to read the full thing... I love it when people in high up places pull states out of their arses... it's always "A Top specialist in his field of Geekyness has said this"

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, pretty much every political party says that.

See, I didn't call you retarded.

edit:
<Seaking`> Also, heh
<Seaking`> I got this Irish kid mad at me.
<Seaking`> Just by calling him a "mickey"
<mdrunk> huh
<mdrunk> what
<mdrunk> lol
<mdrunk> but
<mdrunk> what?!
<neek> I ? baby seals.^^;;
<Seaking`> Mickey!
<Seaking`> It's like nigger
<Seaking`> For Irishmen.
<Seaking`> "did you just call me a MICKEY :mad:(first i dont know how you know that)

and second thats the same thing as calling an african man a nigger :mad:"
<mdrunk> hah
<mdrunk> but
<mdrunk> africans like ARE niggers?
<mdrunk> wtf
<mdrunk> seriously what...
<Seaking`> no they aren't
<Seaking`> I'm pretty sure you only refer to their counterparts in America as niggers.
<mdrunk> o

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
See, I didn't call you retarded.

Do I win a Clever Cookie... LOL

I think calling some one a retard is the same as stating some one is intelligent... It's a matter of opinion... One man's Genius is another mans fool.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Forrest Gump, he's like Einstein to his mom!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have no idea what a Mickey is... It's a term I have never heard... Can you elaborate ?

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Really? Aren't you supposed to be English >:|
Mickey is a derogatory slang for Irish.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't see the connection Mickey to Irish people...?

I have heard of Mickey Irish, but wasn't he a boxer in Snatch ?

Or am I getting confused with Micky Ward the Irish Boxer...?

Any way I have never come across the term before... I know shed loads of Irish Jokes but never has that as a racist slurr arouse !!

But if you are aware of it being offencive to that degree then really you should say sorry.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I love how blacks take up both 12% and 13% of the population. False statistics ahoy!

:D

Shut yo mouth cracka
I didn't know that statics....or that the government paid for black births...

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
I think racism is good. Misogynism too.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm with you.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
well racsim is just a new play word.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Why is this topic still alive? Racism will never die aslong as people take it seriously, therefore it will never die.

Racism is funny, people who take it seriously, aren't.

Rep:
Level 89
Really? Aren't you supposed to be English >:|
Mickey is a derogatory slang for Irish.

Paddy is the derogatory slang for Irish, not Mickey

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Mickey -  I have learnt when the Irish came over to work in England, mainly in London, Shops and factories used to place signs out the front "Staff wanted, Mickey's need not apply" - meaning the Irish... It's a new one to me... I always thought Paddy was the most offencive and I live in England.

Rep:
Level 89
Same here... don't get the problem people have with the Irish, all the ones i know are cool... albeit drunk most the time, but still cool

Rep:
Level 87
Same here... don't get the problem people have with the Irish, all the ones i know are cool... albeit drunk most the time, but still cool

i always laugh when i read stuff like irish people are always drunk 

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Well I have two...no, three Irish friends, and the way they act they may as well be drunk.  It's a frickin' comedy when they're together, and a good laugh when they're alone.  Like my friend says, "Being Irish is awesome; you're perpetually drunk!"  I'm a small bit Irish but not enough for the supposed "drunkardness gene" (another thing my friends came up with) to come out...so sad...

Irish are awesome, though.  Case in point: the crazy guy in Mel Gibson's Braveheart movie. 
"The Almighty says to stop changing the subject and answer the fookin' question"
"He wasn't right in the head"

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 89

i always laugh when i read stuff like irish people are always drunk 

didnt say irish people were, im just sayin the irish people i know are drunk most the time