RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Racism

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Some interesting facts I found:

Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 1998"
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/kidsrates.txt

28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf

62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/datawh/statab/pubd/2319_69.htm

Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.
See page 28:
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

Though only 12% of the population, blacks take 38.3% of the total of all welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population, and take 30.5% of the total.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

I got called racist once because one of the reasons I used was that I simply prefer the lighter colour, when I was asked my opinion on who I found most attractive out of two girls , one of which happened to be black.

It's as simple as that I like blue more than say, green :/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I love how blacks take up both 12% and 13% of the population. False statistics ahoy!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Racism is bad huh?
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
It's very bad, Nightwolf, very bad.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yup, it could lead to worse problems..
There are many unknown things a angry man is capable of.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
my dad got called racist coz he sed two maoris are fighting outside.
Just coz he sed maori they thought he was implying that it was typical maoris are fighting outside.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
people should only hate white people (im white). They should be cast out!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What's a maori?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm not sure, but they were fighting, which can't be good.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
According to Wikipedia, they're tribal New Zealanders. :?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Angelic_Diablo is from New Zealand? I think I knew that... He needs to explain his story a bit more so I can understand.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes he is, the video he posted shows that. :) ;) ^-^

oh dang
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
if I told someone I prefered a mexican girl over a white girl I would not be called racist...
but if it were the other way around, Like if I prefered a white girl to a mexican than I would be in the same boat as silver...

also reverse-descriminaton makes me angry

@silverline
What country are those stats from?

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 97
The funny thing is, from my own experience, most racial stererotypes tend to be true, yet everyone is always saying "You can't say that, it's a stereotype." And while the stereotype doesn't pertain to an entire race, it most likely (depending on what that stereotype is) does. Stereotypes exist for a reason other than racism.

The school I go to has a seperate campus, the South Campus as it's called, which really is just a Community College through the college I go to, which in turn makes it not a community college, because you have to get into the other college to even get into this one! Anyway, every semester I've taken a class or two there, because I have to, and I like it because the class sizes are relatively small, and you still get the same professors as at the main campus. At the South Campus, the majority of students are black. From the past year and a half, I've observed quite a few things:

Up until about noon, there are almost no black students there, even though roughly 60% (of about 1000 students) of the student body are black. They take no classes before noon, except a relative handful.
They're LOUD, and rude as well.
A lot of them come to school high.
Even though they get to school on time, a lot of them are always late for class, because they're sitting in the lobby talking. I'm 100% serious, in the year and half I've been there, I've never seen anyone late for class other than a black student. You have 15 minutes to get to class, and the South Campus is one building, and it's small. There is time to walk around the entire outside of the building 3 times, and still get to class on time.

Now, I know the above can be taken as a racist statement, but keep in mind this is just what I've observed unbiased, and this is just in this one place. It doesn't mean blacks are like this everywhere.

That being said, I can also say whether the students that fit the descriptions above were black, white, chinese, or whatever, I wouldn't like them. I don't care about their skin color, I just don't like people like the ones listed above. It just turns out they're all black. I still wouldn't like them even if they were all white.

Besides, everybody is even just a tiny bit racist, in the world we live in today, it's almost impossible not to be.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm proof of a really terrible steriotype. "The Portugese are Alcoholics"

As much as I hate to say it, that steriotype is true.

I think I've been sober 2 weeks. Some one correct me If I'm wrong, my concept of time sucks ass. Any ways, I've prolly been a preachy bastard lately. But yeah, it was worth giving up booze for Emily. I still don't get why she wanted me to stop since nothing would ever happen between us. Crap, I'm off subject.

Point is, that is a true steriotype.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Racism is by FAR, the pinnacle of human ignorance.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
HAHA I was waiting for a topic like this, Silver too LOL

You see, Racism is built in this society now because of BOTH white and black people, I will tell you why I think this:

Black people have stereotyped themselves, I am half black and look like an outcast to alot of black and half black people and guess what? Who cares!? They even came up with the word "Honkey" (Put it in quotation marks to show that I do not use it) which was and still is a racial slur to white people and therefore inflaming racial situations.

White people in USA and UK mainly, enslaved black people and used them as servants in the 1920s (I think it was then), some white people use this as a racial slur like "Damn nigger, you want me to whip you back to where you came from!?", I know this from personal experiance. Also, due to white people stereotyping black people without knowing them, they don't even have the chance to show what they are really like and therefore inflaming racial situations.

Personally, no "racial" words can hurt my feelings, they are words, nothing more, if you are affected by words or get outcasted because you are a "coconut" (I was called this by a half black guy because he said it was the way I dress and, act and listen to (music wise) which did not hurt my feelings at all because he is pitiful and stereotyping himself. So what I am saying is that racism comes from weak minded and weak hearted people, just ignore the stupid bastards, black or white.

Rep:
Level 89
so you hate black people who act in a stereotypical fashion because you are a black person who doesn't?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 97
I think he's trying to say he hates it because it brands him as that type of person when he actually isn't.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I think he is saying that he hates the people who act that way and try to make him act that way and tell him that's the way he should act.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
If he'd use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling, then there wouldn't be a need to try and decipher what he is trying to say.

Rep:
Level 96
Ill learn to spell!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
I meant Bearrick...

Rep:
Level 90
ok lemme use spelling and grammar

I dont like it when people brand me to act a certain way because of the color of my skin.

does that help?

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
White people in USA and UK mainly, enslaved black people and used them as servants in the 1920s (I think it was then), some white people use this as a racial slur like "Damn nigger, you want me to whip you back to where you came from!?", I know this from personal experiance. Also, due to white people stereotyping black people without knowing them, they don't even have the chance to show what they are really like and therefore inflaming racial situations.

I'm not sure what I just read, but I know it's hilarious!

I'm proof of a really terrible steriotype. "The Portugese are Alcoholics"

From empire to illiterate drunks. Sigh...