RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It is public that we don't like hbgames.org

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You can use one of these pictures and add them into your sig to support our opinion and hopefully hbgames.org will understand it and stop the corruption of their forums! =D

[IMAGES REMOVED BY HaloOfTheSun]

Orignal idea © Copyright GuardianAngel72
Image design © Copyright StormTronics/Blizzard
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:49:28 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol very nice i like em

<3 tEH hacking topics lol
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
The mods on hbgames.org should be a little bit more relaxed as first. As second the people there should stop flaming noobs like hell. :-\ They were noobs in RM themselves once! (That's the reason why they got hacked: Somebody got flamed and he did that out of vengeance. :-\ )
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Last one's kinda good..i mean BETTER than the rest i spose.
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
1. Just white text on black like in GuardianAngel72's original.
2. Took out a piece of one of my wallpapers, done in 2 minutes.
3. Put some actual effort into it, because I felt like it (and I use it, because I like it most). ;)
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OK if you say so, im gonna change my sig to your thing..
Im gonna take my favorite.

Should we add a url, so whensomeone clicks the sig they get to the site.
I never went their but u guys hate it so i think it has to be bad..
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 02:21:49 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I won't add a link, you can if you want. Just put that into your sig instead of the image code:

Code: [Select]
[url=http://hbgames.org/forums][img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/rmxporg_sux_c.png[/img][/url]
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol man i know how to lol
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I know you know. But now you have to report my post... and say it should be stickied. :=
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It should be stickied := (© Copyright StormTronics/Blizzard)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
hi guys sweet sig

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We all like the red one huh?
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I've never been to hbgames.org so I have no idea what it's all about really :/

Though just incase wildrj gets mad at this forum and hax us all, the database is backed up every few days ~
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sig isnt out of rules right?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I've never been to hbgames.org so I have no idea what it's all about really :/

Though just incase wildrj gets mad at this forum and hax us all, the database is backed up every few days ~
It doesn't exist.

Not becuase it was never made, but because we hated it out of existance.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I laughed a bit at that post. "Hated it out of existence", heh. I go there for scripts, maybe A resource, that's it.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I don't use RMXP so I don't go to hbgames.org.

Those siggies make me laugh, though.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I never went their, i dun use xp either.
BUt its funny to be a part of a rebellion lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I must say, I am rather disappointed and disgusted by this.

As a moderator of .org, this is just childish and really don't like being called out (not direcly however). A friend asked me to post my test bed here, so I gracfully decided to share my work. Then, I see these signatures in peoples signs and was immediately put off.

You also have to remember, .org is a lot bigger then this place with many more members to watch over. If you do show weekness, n00bs will overrun the forum. You act strick, people revolt in this manner (pure immaturatiy). I do think .org does do a fine job finding the nice median. You can't make everyone happy I guess.

Perhaps I don't understand the backside of this story, but I am disappointed in someone who I actually considered a fellow scripter. I really don't see the point in rebeling in a community aimed in "Amateur Game Making" then calling yourself "laid back" because you let more shit pass. There are people who do need to enfore the rules, but I guess you all prefer anarchy over order.

This isn't directed at all members, as their are many many of you who I consider friends, but I will not stay in a community where it is all right to bash another community.

With that said, I am withdrawing my test bed (for those who care). You can find it on the many forums I frequent where I will support the scripts there.
Your signature was removed because it had offensive content. Thank you for your understanding.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ur a org mod

OMG SORRY LOL
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
^agrees with Sephiroth

But starting a rebellion over the matter is just stupid and noobish, especially if you are doing it for no reason. If you really hate .org that much you can choose not to visit it, you surely won't be missed. If you see any corruption then take it up with one of the other moderators or even gasp, an admin. That's all I'm saying

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
You shouldn't apologize Nightwolf. Your opinion is nothing to ever apologize for.

That being said, and I doubt you'll read this because it sounds like you're not coming back, I never noticed problems with the mods there. It was more with the general attitude of the rest of the members. But then again, this is my first post in this topic, and I never really went to .org except once or twice.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOl thats why i lolled..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Opinion is one thing, being an ass in general is another.

OMG, 1 c@n tak dike dis and den lol u, so 1 mus7 b better than u.

Oh yeah. You sound smart. (See, I can use sarcasm too).

As a moderator, you would think something like a "No Flame" policy (I imagine and hope you have a slight one) would include other forums. I guess not.

Many other forums I take part in strickly disallow any flaming of another communit and it's membersy. Perhaps that is why this place is a nesting ground for 1337 n00bs and is looked down upown by the rest of the RM community. I have heard the rumors of this place, but still gave it a chance. If the staff cannot uphold a decent rule to not flame other communities, then I really don't want any part of this place.

And I will not leave unless instrusted by your staff or this issue is resolved. I would like to talk about this in a plesant way, so that means Nightwolf might have to sit the bench for this one.
Your signature was removed because it had offensive content. Thank you for your understanding.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Opinion is one thing, being an ass in general is another.

OMG, 1 c@n tak dike dis and den lol u, so 1 mus7 b better than u.
place is a nesting ground for 1337 n00bs

true
Arlen is hot.