RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] hey peoples a string orchestral piece!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
So for my composition class I have to write a string piece in Finale.

Well, Finale is ghey so I wrote it in TabIt instead. It's not done. Once it is, I'll just import into Finale and touch it up with fancy expressions and shit.

Anyway, is this any good? Maybe? No? ASDF?

edit: actually, I'll just post all of them.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:11:29 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I heard them, theyre not bad, theyre nice..
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Strings4, 6 and 8 are the coolest <3
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
I think I'm gonna go with #4 because it's the most developed right now and it's really goofy and cool at the same time.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
And they won't catch you writing it in TabIt? What if you have to take a test and have to use Finale to write the piece?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'm guessing maybe they don't care what software he uses, so long as he produces a peice.

[edit] Though you could import a midi from tabit in to finale ~

[edit] Arlen actually said this in his first post =0
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
way to read lol

Rep:
Level 96
I used the fourth one, and my composition teacher wants me to keep going with it, and then find people to play it for the university at an upcoming "common hour." :)

Man, that would be awesome. Getting a real string section to play MY piece for a crowd of peoples.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
There's nothing greater than hearing a piece you've performed being played by other performers. Of course, if they screw it up, it can really piss you off. It does me anyway...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)