RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SUP crankeye community

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
uh yea.... make love not war
uh, i haven't logged on in over a year, and i am totally lost on how to use rmxp, i used to know but uh not using it in over a year can do that to a guy. i have decided to get back into game design and am welcome to suggestions. i want to start a project, but again i need to download rmxp. so yea, just sayong hello and i will be more of an active poster again

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Hiya, I'd warn you about flaming and other stuff, but that has seemed to calm down lately. Glad you came back.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 12:39:53 AM by deadly_diablo »
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Hi, man. You are yet another member who left even before I joined.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome back unknown guy who i dunno lol!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

lol yea been awhile. so uh yea, um i feel akward. well, i have no projectin mind so if anyone needs a mapper or game devloper, let me know.  ;)

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
HOWDY PARTNER! Long time no see.... at all... lol

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
welcomes back. But-ARE YOU POTTY TRAINED?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Well...almost, give me a fe weeks. :D

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
pm when you have. OR ELSE! (You the first to give me a decent answer)
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??