RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Traverse Town (Kingdom Hearts) ~ Sketch

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I was going to use this for FFAOS 3, but decided against it. And, instead of just deleting the material, I thought I'd just share with you what I had gotten to so far - which is about 40 seconds.

So, enjoy - that is as much as you can enjoy 40 seconds worth of music. ::)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:13:08 AM by irock »
:tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Yay, I liked it.

*wishes his senior year would hurry up so he can take music theory*
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I've never had music theory... I suppose I'll be taking some of those classes soon though. Although, nearly anything you learn in Music Theory I you can pick up yourself after writing music for so long.

ex. d minor is supposedly the "saddest" key of them all, while C Major is the "happiest". Supposedly E Flat Major is used in a lot of "heroic" songs, and so on and so forth.

What I mean is, music theory is definately useful, but you don't have to have it to become good at composing. I haven't had it yet, and I'm pretty good (so I think anyway), and I'm sure arlen and Silverline haven't had any theory classes either.

As for the song, thanks. It's no big deal really.
:tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You could throw that in anyway as a complete (short, but sweet) track probably =D

I know absolutely nothing about writing music, I just write it :| I evidently know less than you, as you know about chords and chord names. ;-;

Arlen is on some sort of musically orientated course I think ~
bringing sexy back

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I haven't a single musically talented bone in my body, so I'm envious of all you guys. ;D

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Same here so Don't feel left out :'(
.....hi