RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Well, let's see...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
You've crossed a Terrible Fate.
I am, Dragonfly, as many know me... I have been around in many Online Games, or multiplayer games. (The difference between these two is, Online Games, are games were your forced to be Online, and Multiplayer games are games where you can play either offline or online (Wacraft III, CnC Generals etc.)

But who I am really am, I am Jesse G. Brands, born in Groningen, the Netherlands, and still living there. I am fourteen years old, and my birthday is on the 7th of March. I have made mods for various games, and even total conversions (Best Example is CNC Generals, I have made alot of quality stuff for that, I am by far one of the best INI Coders for  that game in the modding scene. Not the best known tough.)

I have made maps for various of games - Half-Life 2, Medal of Honor Allied Assualt, Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam, Command and Conquer Generals. All of these are Quality maps, and the proof of not rushing work.

I always say. The Core of Mapping, is made of only three components:

-Patience
-Creativity
-Detail

That's mainly what mapping is about, and by those three words, I have conquered the mapping scenes, not saying I am the best, but I am surely among the top. And for that, many might have heard of me.

Since recently, I have been attracted to RPG Maker XP (Postality Knights edition, as I am cheapass :P).

For the rest I have been playing around (But not good at): 2D Art (photoshop), 3D Art (3dsMax), Websites, C(And C++) and Visual Basic

However, at the last two, (Three if you count C++), I am not good at all, infact, I SUCK. But thats mainly because I never took the time to learn it... I think I could if I want, but it's all so overwhelming XD.

So with me, I take expirience, and eager to make a RPG and Help people out in everyway I can.

Enough Ego, :P, time to tell something about myself.

Like I said, I am Jesse G. Brands, I am born in etc etc. Allright, I like doing things with the Computer, I got my first Computer at my 6th, (It was not really mine, it was my moms, but I was the only one who used it so  :-\)

I love cat's, I like them because of their Furrieness, their way of living, their simplicity and yet their complicity. Hugging cats is awesome, they are soft, nice and they make funny purring sounds. I get tottally calm when I am close to them and not focusing on something else.

Only Dutch people probarly understand what I'm saying now. I do HAVO on the 'Wilgenborgh' in Groningen, which is an OPDC, that is a special school for children with Autism, PDD-NOS and ADHD or things like that. Myself? I have Sydrome of Asperger, which is an Autism-Type. Only in a really light form, so I am pretty normal. Only that I take everything serious, and please, no joking with that, it hurts.

So, here I am, fresh and new, the typical n00b, but atleast mature and normal. And good at speaking english, so I understand you, and you understand me, and that helps doesn't it?

I'll get an Avatar soon (Which I have been using for ages now) and my signature uploaded.

This was Dragonfly, or Jesse, whatever you like more.
 Over... And out.

The Above Picture and Signature, are made by Dragonfly (C) 2006

"I see Reflected Reflections in the Reflections of my Reflection." -Me, Jesse G. Brands

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Welcome! =D

(I'll call you DF if you don't mind.)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah we got a DD , a DT and now a DF..lol..

WELCOME! Hope you enjoy.
Arlen is hot.

Enyoying already, and call me however you like, aslong it's not offensive XD

"I see Reflected Reflections in the Reflections of my Reflection." -Me, Jesse G. Brands

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I would love to see your C&C maps. Me and my friend are making a mod and I figured I'd get some ideas.

C&C Mod? For what one in the Series, I am kinda paused on any progress on any mod, and I miss the good old times, so give me a PM if your interested ^^. And Frankly. http://revora.net/ is down, it's hacked, seriously, so I can't show any maps right now...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah, I just found out last night. Sucks.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
A late welcome Dragonfly

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
thats a lot of info. But you didnt answer the most important question. Are you potty trained?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You introduced yourself really well. Now I am to tell you about Crankeye and warn you about stuff.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate. :-\

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Dragonfly, our mod is on Revora. We're under Perception Studios, and my handle there is Xeppelin. I don't know if my friend (ihateharriers) posted anything on the new mod though, so I'll check it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hate...harriers? BLASPHEMER! HARRIERS ROCK!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hello and welcome to crankeye.....

(Silver won't let me whore ADP any more  :'( )

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
ARE YOU POTTY TRAINED??!!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??