RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Deadly School Incidents

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
This would lead us into a discussion about the developmental window, which is a whole other story all together.

Yay stories!

*cough*

On topic, I tend to get more creative in my thinking later at night, it's 11 pm here, I've got to wake up in 7 and a half hours, and am probably going to stay awake till my dad gets home.

I'm pretty much along till then and I don't want him to walk into the house all bloodied up while I'm upstairs snoozing.

Truely on topic - The whole violence issue has many different reasons for existing. You can't blame it on a single source *cough*Satan*cough*.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep: +0/-0Level 88

Yeah. So although it is up to one to make the decisions, one does not actually make it without outer influences that shapes greatly (if not entirely) from their surroundings.

I see your point, I can't stand racism because it's how I was raised.

I get it.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Just to clarify I'm absolutely not supporting racism by that, just using it as an example~  :P

P.S. So Tsun, you sleep for like 6 hours a day?  :o
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 03:25:12 AM by Reives »

Rep: +0/-0Level 88

Truely on topic - The whole violence issue has many different reasons for existing. You can't blame it on a single source

I agree, which is why I don't like it when people think that the media makes people violent.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yep, it's just one of the sources for the environmental shaping of one's views on things and etc.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Just to clarify I'm absolutely not supporting racism by that, just using it as an example~ :P

P.S. So Tsun, you sleep for like 6 hours a day? :o

When I'm lucky. -_-
My eyes twitch all the time during class, and I end up making a fool of myself a lot in front of teh girlies. |=0P

ON TOPIC -
Yeah, it's seriously more than one thing *cough*Satan*cough*. So you can't blame it on video games, if you do you might as well ban them, and ban books and movies while you're at it. As a matter of fact, put your child in a bubble.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 89
When I'm lucky. -_-
My eyes twitch all the time during class, and I end up making a fool of myself a lot in front of teh girlies. |=0P
You're not in college yet if I remember right? If you're getting 6 hours of sleep per day in high school, be prepared to not sleep at all in college.  ;)

On-Tpic:
Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute; I just realized that I was apparently arguing that video games are an influence to violence... I'm actually against that idea, as I see it as a stress relief system that does no realistic direct damage literally. Although I guess you can argue both ways...

But people in general are different from one another, and the effect of everything are not singularly distributed into one row.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
[OFF TOPIC]

Well, it's only cause my lazy arse stays up all night. I've got bad isomnia(sp?) crap, whatsit called? Anyways, the point is most of my family has it bad, so we get used to not sleeping at all, you should see the massive bags we build under our eyes lolz.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 89
Ah well, I guess it means you live 2 hours longer a day than the average guy which = 730 hours a year =~ 30.42 days per year = a month = if lived till 75 years old, =~75 months which = 6 and a quarter years more. . .

...Holy )@*$ did I make a mistake in the calculation or something? I'm so boycotting sleep.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Anyway back to the topic. How does an elementary kid get his hands on an ILLEGAL AK47?
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
His father.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
damm u
Actaully i think he mustve talked to some stranger and got in deals with him.
Kids these days, they suicide if they get below 70.
Me, i dun even cry if i fail(which i have not) cuz the percent doesnt matter till 12th around here..but in 10th and 12th u should get good..

CHILDREN...
Arlen is hot.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well considering that all the tests pre-college, and their overall beneficial standards rate has plummited while the college standards have stayed the same, has created a big gap thus creating more pressure for highschool students. Yet I can't concur why a little elementary kid would do something like that. Maybe our schooling standards have dropped so low that kids aren't even able to develop their comprehension between right and wrong...If that is true and I was a leader over serveral people, I would start a new country by purchasing land from Russia, near the sea boarder in the tundra region and create a similiar replication to the highly idolized idea of Utopia.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Utopia has it's price. If you don't let people think themselves, your Utopia actually is none. But if you do you've actually reached nothing. I think Utopia is impossible just because all the people are different and their opinions are different. Everybody's comprehension of right and good is different. That's the main problem.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
Agreed with Blizzard. But I guess a solution to that would be to gather a group of like-minded individuals; however it would vastly limit its growth and expansion, which will most likely lead it to fall apart eventually.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
An fantastic example of this would be Egypt under the rule of the Pharaoh.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Utopia has it's price. If you don't let people think themselves, your Utopia actually is none. But if you do you've actually reached nothing. I think Utopia is impossible just because all the people are different and their opinions are different. Everybody's comprehension of right and good is different. That's the main problem.

It's possible, it's like saying white people can get in a relationship with black,tan, pink, etc. people, but hey look it's been done. Though it would take good leadership or self-determination to make that work. Because a good leader can bring inspiration to feul the fire of self-determination.
~Banned~