RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
making a weapon

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
I heard of a script were you can make ur own weapons like in runescape if any one knows about it can u tell me the link dont feel like going through all those websites
mark

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Why not have infinite weapons by making them all variables?
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
ive been using rpg xp for i while now and never really understood the concept of the varible maybe u can give me a simple explination
mark

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
A variable is just a switch, except better. Rather than having just TWO positions, on and off, you can set an INFINITE number of positions through mathematic equations.

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
naphe i have no idea what u mean?
mark

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Try this on for size:

on the main screen, open the database.
from there, open the weapon tab.
on the side, where it lists the weapons, there is a button at the bottom that says, "Array Size"
click that button, then there will be a number inside a text feild with two arrows next to it, one up, and one down.
click the up arrow once in order to add another empty slot.
click ok on the little window
click apply on the database menu and Viola!.

Now, once those steps are completed, you can completely create your own weapon using different attributes, animations, ECT.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Try this on for size:

on the main screen, open the database.
from there, open the weapon tab.
on the side, where it lists the weapons, there is a button at the bottom that says, "Array Size"
click that button, then there will be a number inside a text feild with two arrows next to it, one up, and one down.
click the up arrow once in order to add another empty slot.
click ok on the little window
click apply on the database menu and Viola!.

Now, once those steps are completed, you can completely create your own weapon using different attributes, animations, ECT.

I don't think that is what he is ansking. I think he means making wepons by using parts during gameplay like in Kotar. Is that correct?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Try to find Near Fantastica's crafting system. It's not EXACTLY what you are looking for (it's more of an FFIX Synth shop style), but maybe can ask somebody else to edit it. Try these sites:

www.dubealex.com
www.hbgames.org/forums
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
Hey nouman thx thats the one i was looking for but only i was able to make it look diffrent!...
mark