RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Asking Girls Out

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Okay, first of all, I've got a crush on 5 different girls. But only 1 of them am I serious about.

For those of you who've known me for a while, it's the one I used to date, "let me off easy", and has denied me before.

I want to ask her out to an event (won't say what for security reasons) but I've never asked her out face to face before - probably why she denied me before. My family is nagging me to ask her out.

Now I'm usually a calm person, and I don't get nervous easy, and I can be near the other 4 girls I like and talk with them no problem. She's the only one that I just feel like a "myriad of butterflies are impaling themselves upon the walls of my stomach". (Quoted from a lit journal entry I had to write) And, I like it.

Any help?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Your family knows? I don't tell any of my friends or family about that side of my life, and people sort of just discover stuff.

What's your ultimate goal? I mean, you want to end up being with her in a relationship? Or you'd just like to have her come along with you and basically just have a good time?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
My goal is to be in a relationship with her.

And I told my family like 3 years ago, they haven't dropped it since.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'll never reveal my secrets.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Metrosexual.

:uncomfortable:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The point is to help the great scripter lol.
Now I'm usually a calm person, and I don't get nervous easy, and I can be near the other 4 girls I like and talk with them no problem.
Someone daring and calm and not nervous like me.
Good to see that lol
OK if you want, tell that your brother is in India and after 2 weeks an occasion of Diwali is coming (you know where we burst crackers n all) so ask her out on that just for fun. But take it from one topic to this
OR
When schools over, ask her for her book, and write something make her wait, and look at here nose in eye..i mean eye in eye and ask her.
Me?
I may like this girl..but i hate her..
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I'm much like Silvy. I usually don't reveal my sexual life to anybody. I say, just ask her out. She's only human.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Dating advice from a girl omg this is going to be exciting for you all woot.

First dates are awkward.  Very awkward.  Rather than asking a girl for a one-on-one first date from the very beginning, invite her to join you as well as a group of friends.  Include some other girls in that group so she doesn't think you're gonna rape her or something.  Even better, tell her she can bring along a friend or two of her own.  I wouldn't go over a group of five people, though.  Make it more of a comfortable, friendly setting more than a date.  Walk around a mall or something, or visit a park.  If you live in a safe neighborhood then it's okay to just walk around town, too.  Include the whole group in your conversations, but if you specifically want to hear her thoughts then feel free to ask her with something along the lines of "What do you think?" if you find that she isn't actively including herself on her own.
Go on a few more outings along those lines, and only after you're fairly certain that she will be comfortable in your presence, ask her out on a one-on-one date.  A simple "Hey, Sally, I was hoping to see [insert movie title here], and was wondering if you would want to see it with me?" will suffice.  Worst-case scenario: she's seen it already, in which case ask her if there's a movie she would want to see.  Agree with her, even if it's a movie you feel you will be bored with.  ABSOLUTE worst-case scenario: she says no.  This is not as bad as it could be, because at this point you can say your other friends are coming, too, so it won't be awkward, and maybe she'll change her mind.  Then you run home and call up your friends and be all like "omg emergency come with me to this movie."

ON THE SUBJECT OF DINNER & A MOVIE:  "Dinner & a movie" is not the best date idea.  You can't speak to each other during the movie, which might lead to awkward silences.  A better option is "Movie & a dinner," so that you see the movie beforehand, then have the entirety of the dinner to talk about it, so you have at least that bit of common ground to hold a conversation about.  Of course, the guy pays for the meal (the movie tickets too if he's a real gentlemen), but if she offers, split it in a way that you will be paying for the majority.

When you take her home, walk her to her door if you feel it's necessary.  If not, (but you probably want to walk her to the door anyway), drop her off in front of her house, but don't drive away until you see that she is safely inside.  This is common courtesy, and goes for picking up & dropping off friends of either gender.

If she asks how you became such a gentlemen, you can say "Some geeky girl on the Internet told me."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dating advice from a girl omg this is going to be exciting for you all woot. Rather than asking a girl for a one-on-one first date from the very beginning, invite her to join you as well as a group of friends.  Include some other girls in that group so she doesn't think you're gonna rape her or something.

If she asks how you became such a gentlemen, you can say "Some geeky girl on the Internet told me."

1. LOL 14 lol
2. Geeky lol? i hate it when ppl call emselves geeks. Let the flamers do that lol...
3. "Hey, Sally, I was hoping to see HOW TO BURN YOUR ************* DOG, and was wondering if you would help me burn my dog after its over. Then we both can eat the roast. you can  have my special sauce
LOL!

I'm much like Silvy. I usually don't reveal my sexual life to anybody. I say, just ask her out. She's only human.
I didnt even tell the girl i like her lol..
but surprisingly i hate her..

And we dont do stuff like you guys here, we keep it to ourselves..
I never dated loL!

See in this world there are 2 types of boys and 2 types of girls-

BOYS=

1. Those who dare, dont get nervous, and are calm. Eggsample- Tsunokiette, Me, You(in the sense the guy who's reading), and him..(whoever)

2. Those who are scared, get worried, and CARE A LOT and are very very like OH A DATE OH A DATE DAMNIT! Eg. you (whoever) him (whoever) his best friend (whoever)

Girls(3 kinds, the fourth never happens)=

1. Those who say no.
2. Those who say yes.
3. Those who say yes then no.
4. Those who no, but then say yes.

I still tell, if your really what you told us scripty friend, do the book thing.
But remember, do the ROUND AND ROUND until you reach the point thing
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
It´s quite funny, since I was the second type of guy once. But I turned over. =P
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I was always the first.
Yeah, i say onething when some guys whos not much friend tells me he slipped on the floor and sprained their ankle
"I dont give a damn"
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Include some other girls in that group so she doesn't think you're gonna rape her or something.

Do girls actually worry about that on dates? It's a shame that things have to be that way. =/

Also, I seriously hate being a gentleman. I do it anyways, of course, but I hate doing it. It feels false, and pretentious. I understand that people like a treat, and those little things are nice, but it takes to give. If you're always a gentleman it's always give give give. Sometimes it would be nice to get something in return. Some people find satisfaction in simply making someone else happy. I guess I'm just a cold hearted guy.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You're such a heartless bastard, Gilga. I'm helping people as much as I can.
Visit our website.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Watch Hitch, I'm not even joking.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
EYe In eye- Blind +BOOM relationships..
you know..cargos
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
hmm....how about saying you and some friends are having a 'get together' at the movies and then when she gets there say your friends couldn't make it and then walla! A date~

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Ah, yes - our caveman ancestors in the good old times knew how to solve those problems: just grab a huge club and clobber her senseless. Done. instant love or something.
 Nowadays, things are so much more complicated.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 08:24:35 AM by Ericmor »
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Some men still successfully apply the aforementioned procedure. I personally wouldn't reccomend it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 03:57:41 PM by GilgameshRO »

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Wow, that's quite a lot of advice. (O_o)
Wow.

*applies advice*

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
Just be brave and never worry about what people think

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Also, I seriously hate being a gentleman. I do it anyways, of course, but I hate doing it. It feels false, and pretentious. I understand that people like a treat, and those little things are nice, but it takes to give. If you're always a gentleman it's always give give give. Sometimes it would be nice to get something in return. Some people find satisfaction in simply making someone else happy. I guess I'm just a cold hearted guy.

i thought you were sposed to do it cuz girls is more important than boys??