RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Which should I do?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
So which one do you think? I'm definitly going to go with FFTA as a normal if i can't find a decent Tactics CBS but if I can it's up for debate.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
How about... hm... I think... hm... no... no... yes... no fangame at all?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

lol figures. what can i say im no good at being creative. thats why i only got a C in art

I'm not real big on fan-games but if I had to pick one of them I'd go with the Final Fantasy Tactics advance as a normal RPG

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Both these ideas are horrible. But I guess I'd have to go with the lesser of two evils and say FFVII SRPG.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Why Final Fantasy?

Purely because its my second favourite game franchise of all time. And it would be stupid to do a metroid RPG. Actually...

So you're choosing between FFTA or FFVII style of game? Personally... I liked FFVII because it had a kick-ass storyline, and I've beaten it about a million times, and I  haven't even fully completed all 300 missions on FFTA yet, but all of my guys are level 99, max stats, etc. So that game got boring fast, but, why not try and combine the ideas, hmm? If you can't choose, just combine the ideas... say like... Have FFTA style type of battle system, but when you move your guy onto another person, it'll go into a FFVII style battle, and you'll have to duel it out with the other guy. Just try it out and you might find an interesting compromise... Have fun! :3