RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I think my desktop died...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That is pretty nice...though McDonald's makes me physically ill when I try to eat it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
That is pretty nice...though McDonald's makes me physically ill when I try to eat it.

Same here.

I get the idea you're quite well off if you were actually going to pay $700 for a computer program, and McDonalds meals daily are a low-budget option for you ;_;

Well... yes and no. I don't have to pay for college, books, or housing, so I can use my money for other things.... like bills and food. I'm legally blind so that covers college, plus I get a disability check every month, which covers most bills, and then my paycheck gets me food. The rest of the money goes in my savings account, which is now empty.

EDIT: Also I don't eat too much. A double cheeseburger and a medium coke at McDonald's completely fills me up.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 10:09:55 PM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I think that happened to my old computer.  Although Halo said his didn't make any noise, and my old computer made the most interesting sounds before it conked out.
Mine makes interesting nosies, but it's only the fan.  :-\ This computer goes through fans like you wouldn't believe. It's annoying actually.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Bro, you could have just replaced the power supply thats a no biggie.  ;)

If you want to get all your files back just place your old hardrive in your new computer and transfer all your files.  :)

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL

EDIT: Also I don't eat too much. A double cheeseburger and a medium coke at McDonald's completely fills me up.

2 Big and tastys and a medium drink clock in at about $3.35 for me... I go to lunch with some friends from school

Anyway you should replace the power supply and boot linux for fun

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Luckily for you, you have a nice new computer for Neverwinter Nights 2!  Play wiff meeee~

Sorry, no money left to buy new games now... Wasted all my money on WoW
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Am I the only person who noticed Halo said he's blind?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
No =0

Also, uh, if your old drive was formatted in NTFS, and you had a password on your account on your old PC, you might not be able to go into your old "My Documents" folder if you put your old drive into your new PC >_<

I'm not sure if there's ways around NTFS encryption ;_;
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I usually eat more. Normally I eat about 2 big meals per day. That makes 3~4 normal meals. But I´m till skinny, lol! Altough I got 3 kilos recently. GOOD.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I eat like....one regular sized meal a day. -_-; I'm not like annorexic or anything, I'm just never very hungry anymore it seems. :-\

Seeing as we're already on the computer topic here...is there any reason why my computer would go through so many fans? Or are they just not putting in good enough fans or something?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Halo, are you abusing the sytsem again?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Let's see, I'm only... 5 days late.  :P

Am I the only person who noticed Halo said he's blind?

I'm not full out "blind", I just have really bad eyesight. Pretty well all it means is I can't drive, but I get a disablility check to make up for it.

Bro, you could have just replaced the power supply thats a no biggie.  ;)

If you want to get all your files back just place your old hardrive in your new computer and transfer all your files.  :)

Well, yeah, I could have, but I needed more RAM and much more disk space. I added up the costs of all that plus the new power supply, and it turned out that it cost only $60 less than a brand new computer that fit my needs (it was on sale). So actually, I ended up getting a good deal. Even though the new computer was on sale (and was a very good price), I didn't have much money saved up at the time, and my credit card has enough charged to it as it is. But, I'm selling my drum set anyway, so it all works out in the end. Plus I have a fiancee to mooch off of, lol.

And yes, I saved all my old files.  :)

Halo, are you abusing the sytsem again?

You and Nightwolf are confusing me LOL
:tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
It's a joke. And it should be system. Sorry bought that.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."