RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Command and Conquer 3

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I'm sure fellow RTS fans, or PC-gamers have heard up the up`coming Command and Conquer 3.  this topic is for discussing the new game, such as graphics, why NOD is now more advanced than GDI, etc.

this is NOT a place to bash, flame, or ridicule said game and/or genre.

commence.

Personally, I am definatley buying this game. Although I am starting to turn NOD, because EA is ridding GDI of most of its awesome mechs, I still am abotu an even split.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I wish I still had that game. It was one of the best Strategy games I´ve ever played. I also think NOD is more advanced. I think it´s kinda awesome how their technology fits into each other. GDI have that big mech that can make some serious damage and they have a medic while NOD have exactly the opposite: A repairing machine and a powerful man unit.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 11:54:30 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah. except...

in 3, EA is exchanging the mechs and stuff for normal tanks...the game still looks full of pwnage though

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
I recently got tiberean sun and i have to say that i prefer the red alert series. this is purely because red alert 2 was the first cnc game i played. and i prefer the storyline. and the graphics are better. and EA havent soiled the ra series. yet

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I can't wait for Command and Conquer 3.
I love the Command and Conquer series including Red Alert and whatever.
It is only really Tiberian Sun I didn't like. Well... I thought it sucked.
Since I like them so much I have played most of the expansions too.
I haven't tried Renegade though, but that's an FPS.

I am soo much getting it.

- Zeriab

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yes!

I love C&C. I can't wait.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
renegade is fun but the voice acting and such sucks. TS was alright. RA is good to, although right now Generals is my favorite. personaly, i draw alot of parrallels between our world now and the tiberium universe.