RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
Hey I used to come on here a lot but I have since forgot my username and password. For those of who are wondering who i was, i was making FFVII 2D. That fell apart and i killed the project before it started teething but im back and im thinking of making a FFVII parody/sequel type thing. so anyways hi!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hi FANtom, heh. Welcome.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
welcome fantom :)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Welcome to RMRK Fantom
I am Zeriab

Getting your soul.. x.x
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
needs less FFVII fangame

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey my brotha from anotha motha..
lol welcome
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome~

psst, to be honest, I haven't played FF7......I can't find it anywhere....the oldest one I can find around here is 8 and I've already got that...so I would be happy you play your FF7 fan game  ;)

~Winged

Thanks. I was hoping to make a Tactics style version of it but it seems it would be too complicated to script the CBS. Something to do with scripting the characters into the CBS. If anyone like Blizzard could maybe work out if it could be done or not then I would be very thankful to them. If someone does it then I'll list you in the credits for the game if that can persuade anyone to try. Thanks again and sorry if this gets counted as a double post

Getting your soul.. x.x
Thanks. I was hoping to make a Tactics style version of it but it seems it would be too complicated to script the CBS. Something to do with scripting the characters into the CBS. If anyone like Blizzard could maybe work out if it could be done or not then I would be very thankful to them. If someone does it then I'll list you in the credits for the game if that can persuade anyone to try. Thanks again and sorry if this gets counted as a double post

No Problem, try search about the CBS style you want here..
I'm sure anyone will help you out.
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
A stratagy RPG (tactics) style battle system has not yet successfully been created for RMXP. There was a rather impressive demo of an SRPG quite some time back, but there were some major errors with the AI. I spent a little over a week attempting to make an SRPG system out of events, but ultimately trashed it.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
So there is still no SRPG CBS? Wasn´t Squall at hbgames.org working on one? I thought he finished it already.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Ok thanks guys. I might sorta flip it round and make a RPG from the FF Tactics Advance Story instead of an SRPG from the FFVII story. I dunno yet but ill figure something out.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
So there is still no SRPG CBS? Wasn´t Squall at hbgames.org working on one? I thought he finished it already.

Well. He might have. Honestly? I have no idea. I haven't been keeping up with these things. You tell me.