RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Super Mods

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Does the reasoning really matter?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Um, doesn't the whole nude photo thing complicate things?  It's like a dumb sub-reason for why Crank might want only people over 18 to ask to be mods.  Why not just say "I only want people over 18 to be mods 'cause anyone younger than that is an immature dooky-head."
HEEEEEEEEEEEY!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
@Silverline: Nope.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
LOL BUMP

Just pasting part of a post of mine about the updates from teh mod forum~

Quote from: Silverline
So now Moderators are RMRK Moderators.

You can do pretty much the same as before, you have A SUPER COOL BADGE THING TOO. It's global, and allows basic moderator stuff. You should be able to edit people's signatures if they're rule-breaking (by on obvious amount) You can edit their avatars too. You can now actually SEE the mod forum :3 No more need for hidden link shenanigans.

Now Global Moderators are RMRK Super Moderators.

Nothing has really changed. You can still edit people's profiles (avatars, sigs, custom titles etc), SUPER NEW BADGE. You can still add/edit bans, and add/edit smileys, attachments and stuff, plus you can add/edit news items ~

(BADGES, LOL!)

Good ?_? FOUR MINUTES in PhotoImpact. Definately makes you stand out more I guess.

Then I go onto talk about other stuff, comment on Blizzard's nudes, etc.
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well, I have to say, that's pretty sad.
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Can I have a custom title? "retard!!!11111!!!1!!"
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
I'm not going to give you one, you want one too much.

Just like people who beg and beg to be moderators are hardly going to become them.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Which is probably why a great majority of the moderators were all like "lol, what? I'm a mod now? wtf" at some point or another

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
How can I edit ppl's sigs and aves?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 102
Go to their profiles, it should say forum profile information ?_? as if you were editing your own ~
bringing sexy back

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Silver you forgot to mention me as a super moderator. 

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I deserve to be a super mod in place of halo, because he's much younger than me, and im 21, also below 18's/ immature people like 12 year old Halo's dont get to be them.

OOPS.
Arlen is hot.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Well i'm 24, I thought halo was older than 21.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It was a joke @_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Which is probably why a great majority of the moderators were all like "lol, what? I'm a mod now? wtf" at some point or another
lol, what? I'm a super mod now? wtf

:tinysmile::tinysmile: