RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Reives' Dimensional Time Theory - <The Motionless World>

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I like you, I shall kill you last.
I'm new here, at first I only came here looking up information on RMXP scripting... anyway. This here is a collection of my own thoughts based on other's theories, earlier in the post I read that someone asked if anyone knew of any higher level dimensions, so I had a good think about it and now I have come up with...

Obviously the first three 'primary' conventional dimensions:

1st Dimension: Length.
2nd Dimension: Breadth.
3rd Dimension: Depth.

And the secondary dimensions:

4th Dimension: Time.
5th Dimension: Density.
6th Dimension: Reality.

Obviously the workings of the universe and meta-physics are known to be powered by:

1. Dimensions.
2. Meta-physical variables.
3. Matter / Anti-Matter.

I can't believe no one has thought up the dimension of reality yet. The current reality we exist in is down to the outcome of all known predetermined variables of the universe, for every single possible outcome for these variables there is an alternate reality. This may need some more in-depth explanation from others as the workings of such meta-physics is way beyond my understanding.

I tend to agree with:

Reives stating that the illusion of motion in time theory is a single 'frame/bubble' of 'meta-physical animation' in the space/time/reality continuum.

Simply put: The current reality we live in is just the outcome of predetermined meta-physical variables and the illusion of motion/free-will we experience is constructed from our memories and the choices we make.

Evidence to back this up:

Think about the way conditional branch events are constructed in RPG Maker, the individual sequence of events in each branch already exist, although the right conditions must be met in order for them to be carried out. If you ask me this makes sense.

Tsunokiette's Time Bubble theory.

Simply put: Anti-matter/anti-atoms (same thing? since matter is a particular arrangement and manifestation of atoms and molecules) go into action when we move a physical material object between time frames/bubbles.

Evidence to back this up:

If you have used a 3D BSP level editor for an FPS game such as Unreal Tournament, think about how additive, subtractive and mover brushes are used, additive brushes act as matter, and subtractive brushes act as anti-matter, and mover brushes are additive brushes that act between individual 'frames'. If you ask me this makes sense.

In both of these cases, you are literally playing God, as someone else previously stated, can't remember who it was.

As light, sound and gravity are 'special' meta-physical forces that have their own velocity at which they affect the universe, did anyone ever think that time and reality might have their own 'velocity'?

When the speed of gravity is countered against, we experience zero-gravity which makes some go green in the gills and we all know that the force of gravity is determined by the size of the planet.

The speed of sound is evident in thunderstorms as the lighting flash and the rumble of thunder are most of the time unmatched and insequential and is sometimes also evident when fighter jets pass overhead.

As the speed of light has not been broken yet, so no one is aware of any meta-physical anomolies that may be experienced while travelling faster than the speed of light.

This topic is not only an interesting one, but a difficult one to discuss at that which could do with a little more in depth discussion.

Some questions that still bother me:

Is time-travel possible? - It may well be, considering that in RPG Maker you can jump to named labels, meaning we may only be able to travel back to predetermined points, also loops/parallel processes/auto-starts repeat themselves indefinitely until conditions are met.

What lies beyond the boundaries of the Universe?
What exists beyond realities?
What kind of realities may exist? There may be higher level realites, lower level realities, opposed and mirrored realities. - Even manifestations of our own memories during our time on Earth (our personal heavens and hells?).

Just remember that everything in our universe has postivies and negatives.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 08:07:40 PM by dark_messenger84 »
Currently playing:
Just Cause
Kingdom Hearts
Devil May Cry 3 SE

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That's easily the longest first post anyone's ever made. And it's not a stupid post either. Congrats.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I like you, I shall kill you last.
Hell yeah it's not everyday a newcomer to a forum makes an intelligent post like that. It's just me I like intelligent discussions.:D
Currently playing:
Just Cause
Kingdom Hearts
Devil May Cry 3 SE

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Not neccesary stupid, but not very well explained. Of course, it's a nice idea to see that analogical counterpart in RPG Maker for the different functions of the dimensions, but I think you define the dimension reality wrong. As it is fact, the 3 spacial dimensions, the 4th time and the 5th density are linear, reality itself can't be ONLY 1 dimension as it seems to be hyper-exponential or even a limit of n where n is infinite. Every possibility will create uncountable new realities, which is not neccesary absurd, but proves that REALITY cannot be only one dimension. It may be a complex of dimensions or maybe something completely different at all. It's hard to tell.

Also anti-matter is limited in the 3 dimensions. It was already possible to create "hybrid" (even though accidently, lol) matter, consisting out of matter and anti-matter. i.e. the hybrid of proton and pozitron they called protonium. It was existant even a few microseconds, which is actually a lot at this situation. It is assumed that when the "big bang" happened, matter and anti-matter were consistant in the same quantity, but the scientist have no idea why they didn't destroy each other or why anti-matter as good as disappeared from this (?) universe.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!