RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who forgot about me?

Rep:
Level 90
hehehe, hey there I am eternal_renegade and for those who don't know me (probably many of you) I am a composer! And I tired to get painted memories started again but well I haven't seen any of the people working on the game ever online in the past like 6 months or something.

Im going to college now btw, and it's been awesome so far!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I remember your avatar. And I think you had been working on some cool looking/sounding game? I don't know, it was quite some time ago.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Of course I remember you.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I remember you 2 man..
WELCOME
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That robot looks fucking awesome. Who/what is he/she/it?

Rep:
Level 90
I looked it up on google lol, at well that was a long time ago, but yes it's good to see some of the familiar people!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
lol you still have the guild Music banner in your sig. ^_^

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I thought the guild thing was a cool idea even though I never took part in it.

Rep:
Level 96
What is...guild?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Before your time.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Hi eternal

Long time no see.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I don't think we ever even met, so, uh, hi.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
~
Eeeeteeeeernaaaalll... I missed talking to you.  Neither of us have gotten on Yahoo in like 17 eternities.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Hey.

@arrowone - Twas when all of Crankeye was split into two... and the Darkmasters Ruled.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
We should do that again, I think it'd work this time.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I think it's a good idea.

Rep:
Level 97
Someone should bring it up to admin.

Rep:
Level 96
If anything, I would be able to say I has experienced it, so yeah, you've got my vote on this.

Rep:
Level 90
haha hey everybody! yeah I completely with you guys on that haha, and yeah im never on yahoo anymore, but yeah.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Getting your soul.. x.x
Long Time no see Dark Master sig...
Halo are you going it again??
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
Did this forum get shut down or something? If it was then that would explain why i couldnt get on my old account. BTW same as arlen. erm hi o_O

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I was going to help you with Monster making and stuff... Still up for making you some battlers for Meanies... Once you have some Char Sets Email me... I know though you are a great drawer...

I also made some music I think for your College project or some thing...

Any ways what ever I can help you with I can but try !!!  ;D

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 90
right lol, umm yeah about that film... it wasn't made because my crew was.... LAME. lol and well now I don't have a camera lol. But yeah once I get a game project going ill be sure to include you (i have a feeling that I am about to start and finish making a game actually). So yeah definitly stay tuned and ill probably mail you regardless.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Thought id sign in to say hi xx

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
I forgot about you. anw are you potty trained? I'll stop now.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??