RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Frozen Haven

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Well,since i gave up on my zelda fan site i started making lots af anime avatars banners and other stuff. So i decided to let my stuff to the public.

But first,i have to say,that i have only just gotten the layout for the website up,and i need mabey one or two people to maintain the site for me.

Well any ways heres the link
CLICK NOW!
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Wow that is one sweet layout.  :o

Anyways, you should check out sites like The GFX Resource. They also are interested in sharing anime avatars and stuff. If you guys can collaborate yourselves into one big site, I'm sure you'll get alot of success.

You both have unique content, so share and both can rejoice. You need a help for your site's maintenance and I'm sure the owner of the GFX Resource would be glad to help you.

That's just my piece of advice.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
thanks for the idea.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
wow cool how did you make that layout

Rep:
Level 90
you just have to make an image,then put some code over it in notepad