RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
QWERTY

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
what that mean?
the second one,
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Leet Layout

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
And his apostrophes look like this `

He does that on purpose to be special, but Blizzard probably has the normal apostraphe key somewhere too.

Of course I do. SHIFT + # = '

=P
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Lol, am i the only one that uses an AZERTY keyboard?
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
AZERTY is way cooler! Only counterstrike doesn't support AZERTY, so when i want to type ',' it displays 'm' and so on...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

How about DVORAK? ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

How about DVORAK? ::)

I tried out a Dvorak keyboard. Man, did that feel weird.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Have you ever seen a Japanese keyboard?  The keys have three commands each instead of two.  I can't help wondering about the dynamics of that.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Have you ever seen a Japanese keyboard?  The keys have three commands each instead of two.  I can't help wondering about the dynamics of that.
Most laptops have that as well, Yossy. There are shift functions, and then FN key functions, though not on every key.

For example, there's no numberpad on a laptop, so they place one over on the right side of the keyboard. Over

7 8 9 0
u i o p
j k l ;
m   . /

When the shift key is pressed, they become

& * ( )
U I O P
J K L :
M   > ?

and when the FN key is pressed, those keys become

7 8 9 /
4 5 6 *
1 2 3 -
0   . +

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
ahahahahahaha yes

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Actually, that keyboard hardly looks well made to be honest.

I used to have a keyboard that was split down the middle, the keys were seperated and slightly to an angle. When I started I was a crap typer, and when I finally got rid of it maybe 4 years later, I had the typing speed I have now :3

QWERTY does fine for me, I can keep up a decent amount of letters typed in a second pretty easily, which is fine for me. Plus it'd be pretty gay to be into any other keyboard layout when the rest of the world uses QWERTY, you suck on almost any keyboard ever except your own.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:16:40 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
I think It's for the piano with 2 or 3 persons  ;D

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
Actually, that keyboard hardly looks well made to be honest.

I used to have a keyboard that was split down the middle, the keys were seperated and slightly to an angle. When I started I was a crap typer, and when I finally got rid of it maybe 4 years later, I had the typing speed I have now :3

QWERTY does fine for me, I can keep up a decent amount of letters typed in a second pretty easily, which is fine for me. Plus it'd be pretty gay to be into any other keyboard layout when the rest of the world uses QWERTY, you suck on almost any keyboard ever except your own.

I was thinking about how stupid it would be not to use qwerty... then I thought "hey i'll post about it in the QWERTY topic on crankeye...."

Some of the recent mac laptops allowed you to rearrange the keys and layout settings

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Lol Maltron... This is also an Maltron: http://www.maltron.com/images/press/maltron-mouthstick-keyboard1.jpg
Dialup version: http://www.maltron.com/images/keyboards/maltron-mouthstick-keyboard1m.jpg

And this: http://www.maltron.com/images/press/maltron-lefthand-keyboard1.jpg
Dailup: http://www.maltron.com/images/keyboards/maltron-lefthand-keyboard1m.jpg

They are special designed keyboards though.
The first one is designed for people using a mouthstick for typing.
The second one is designed for people only able to use their left hand.

So isn't it possible that the one shown before are for people with semi-crippled hands?

I wouldn't like to change to Dvorak.
There is the issue with most keyboards being QWERTY
There also is the issue with me, when programming, giving my class and variable names designed for QWERTY. <- Super nerdy  :dog:
I would hate to change them.

- Zeriab

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Dude, those Maltron keyboards are awesome.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm sticking with mah qwerty, because I'm just lazy.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, same here. ;D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
QWERTZ rulez.
Visit our website.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
You've crossed a Terrible Fate.
If you used QWERTY for long long long, then it's a stupid decision to go for a new typing style, with a new keyboard, cause your fingers get used to the keys, you would start typing everything wrong.

For instances, I can now type blind with nearly no mistakes, however, if I get a new keyboard (Even if it's an other Qwerty) I have to get used to it, I'll start making typo's and such. I hate it. So I am staying with my new keyboard, that's now like 10 years old (It still types like a baby, I lub it :P)

The Above Picture and Signature, are made by Dragonfly (C) 2006

"I see Reflected Reflections in the Reflections of my Reflection." -Me, Jesse G. Brands