RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Online Game Maker v1 BETA Released! (GWD)

Rep:
Level 89
'The RPG Tree' Head Admin
Side Note: Remember us. You know the company that really didn’t have anything. Now, we are back, and we are better than ever. Check out ONE of our projects.

Online Game Maker is a new, 2D Online Game Making Engine. This software allows people to create their very own online games, using the easy-to-use functions and game editors. No scripting is required, and best of all, it’s free.

We are currently in the BETA stages, however, you can actually download a BETA version, and all the needed files, by clicking here.

If you require help for this engine, or want to meet other Online Game Making users, please come and join our support forum, which can be accessed by clicking Here

Hope you enjoy this! Please, if you have any comments or questions about this engine, please post here. It would be great to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
The Online Game Maker Development Team

Copyright, 2006, by Gaming World Developers.

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Sounds pretty sweet! Another tool to possibly add to my growing repetoire...

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'll enjoy watching all the failures :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I'll enjoy watching all the failures :)

and I'll enjoy wtaching you sob when you relize this is gonna happen :lol:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
One thing Tayuke, im not against you but, a wise saying-

DON'T MESS WITH SILVERLINE
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
:roll:

I just meant the people who are actually going to try to use it. People can't be bothered to make plain RPG Maker 2kx/XP games, and making an online one is only going to take even more effort.

It's lol when I see people trying to get 3d rpg makers or "mmorpg makers".

That's pretty blunt but it's all I've seen in over 18 months of being here.
bringing sexy back

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
Err... I guess nothings changed here... I mean theres still negative comments to people who try... anyways you have my support go for it.
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Rep:
Level 89
meh...I knw silverline as a random gril form thsi forum....and after been flamed how many times at PW.org fourms...you kinda get used to thsi kinda, "Your gonna Fail" kinda thingy...oh well, nevermind.

But, yea, those wo tyr and make an online game, know its pretty hard...but, if the suceed, they might acully befit fom it...its just another compnay project...and tis is pretty minor compaired to what I've got planned :)

Rep:
Level 96
NO, he doesn't mean YOU will fail, he means that the PEOPLE using this program will (most likely) fail.

Rep:
Level 89
Right...so your saying, that the game I'm makig thsi game, will fail...right

Rep:
Level 96
Not you, the user. It will be a lot like XP, actually. People will try, and some will suceed, and be great! However, many others (nooberts) will see this success, think they can do it too, and fail because they aren't willing to put forth the time and effort.

I have LOADS of confidence in the program itself however, and look forward to making use of it.

Rep:
Level 89
Yea, I see your point :( Oh well, for those who do put the effot into it, they will get the rewards form a lot of hard work.

Rep:
Level 96
They most certainly will, and hopefully, so will the player! ;D

So do you have like...a progress report, or anything?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm curently creating a features list for the engine...once that is done, I shall try and fix some of the errors I have found.

Rep:
Level 90
haha I like ^^ good work. Is this based on player worlds or sumthin? Cuz its like nothing like it but some things seem the same. Mayb it was ur insperation?

Rep:
Level 89
Sort of...we build yourselfs off an old source code, that orginated form Mirage, the source code PW is also build off.

...but, I'll tell you all something...PLAYERWORLDS IS DEAD!!! Kael doesn't even have enough money to get an internt connection, let alone hav the time to run pw.com...and pw.org is just full of noobs, and old PW vets, just waiting for a new verison of PW, that will never be released...

Thank you, come again :D

Rep:
Level 90
I hate pw so much.. Its so buggy and complicated lol this is 10000x better

Rep:
Level 89
and yet, still, Bradork, thte admin at PW.org, is still trying to get people to use PW....just sad

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I agree with Silverline in terms of that 90% of people who are suddenly enthusiastic upon seeing the program or the idea of it will fail. But however trying and failing at it ain't that bad for some people as opposed to not trying at all.

Also, no offense but there seems to be a relatively high amount of first-timers (or those who seems like it) on this forum...

Rep:
Level 90
im not a first timer and I dont like just anything :l