RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
so yeah

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
so yeah, pretty much im sure that maybe some of you have noticed that i dont really...how do you say it...post...anymore. really, its because im not really involved with rpg making right now, and instead involved in say...school?

anyways, i guess im just posting this here as not really saying "im back" but not resigning from the boards. just telling you all whats up in case you were wondering. Im not dead. um...if you send me pms ill respond, so yeah...and pretty much i lurk here sometimes.

so yeah...

peace.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome back, and bye bye too.
But if you dont make games, like Silver and me lol, you can post it General stuff right?
Hope to see you active there!
Peace
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
All right, thanks for the heads up.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
ok i guess :(

MANMACHINE