RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3D rendered Graphics

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
never seen it but wanna^-^
.....hi

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Where are New scrennes
.....hi

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
HE made a movie :o check his Signature

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
...During one of my debug plays, i runned a desktop recorder app just out of curiosity, and... well, i placed it on youtube, so you kids could have a look before the demo's ready :D
 Beta OPENING:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mx2peyPkzY

Second part:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJua5lyl2aA

...just remember: is still in PORTUGUESE, so don't bother with the dialogues for now.  ::)

clicky

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
they are amazing.
is a must watch ;D

I still say long live 2d though

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
nah 3D is why i've been waiting
.....hi

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
waiting for what?
there isn't a 3d RPG Maker coming out anytime soon

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
NAMKCOR: i've forgot... when i re-checked the initial battle with the empty character, there's a reason: as i'm using the 3d zoom camera, the code doesn't allow auto battles - the myconid attack is a special animation made for that event - and removing the empty character would require "continue even if lost", wich actually crashes the whole script.
 I think is no biggie if i let this one slide for now...  :'(
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
NAMKCOR: i've forgot... when i re-checked the initial battle with the empty character, there's a reason: as i'm using the 3d zoom camera, the code doesn't allow auto battles - the myconid attack is a special animation made for that event - and removing the empty character would require "continue even if lost", wich actually crashes the whole script.
 I think is no biggie if i let this one slide for now...  :'(

I have an Idea.
show the animation, common event, force damage to bring guard to 1 hp, show him killed outside battle.
eh, best I've got

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Is this XP cause I really didn't understand a word u said i only work with 2k3
.....hi

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
This looks awsome, I have to say. Great job with the graphics. It's nice to see someone putting tons of effort into an RPG Maker project.

RPG Maker 2003 and Xp and practically the same..it's just that you can use scripts with one  :=:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yea, it's XP.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Patriots all the way!!
Wait this is 3D not just really hightech 2D sprites?
Im to cool to have my own signature!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Not to sound rude but... DUH!!!
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Patriots all the way!!
Oh, ok. Wasnt to sure..kinda??? Hmmm...if your good at 3D modelign could you do sprites to?
Im to cool to have my own signature!!!

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Check the links in my signature ;)

Also, people... i'm running into a ton of errors, both technical and PLOT inconsistences as well - so wait... WAIT...  :-\
3D ANIMATIONS:
3D and 2D anime ART:

Rep:
Level 87
This sounds amazing, i'll wait forevcer for a demo =D

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Same here.
This is COOL and AWESOME.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Geno, you are not to post again until the demo is out. Quit spamming the thread up.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Geno, you are not to post again until the demo is out. Quit spamming the thread up.
Wasn't he banned? Or was that a joke from Silver?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It doesn't matter. Either way, I'm tired of every other post in this thread being some three-word quip from him. Eric's working on the game as much as he can. Everyone needs to get the ants out of their pants and be patient.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're right! Get on with your lives, folks! In the meanwhile, maybe this topic should be locked to prevent all that? And why is Zypher's rep -3? I don't think he deserves that. :[

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Just a bit of up-to-date:
 I re-writed most of the dungeons intro sequences due to plot inconsistency,and re-rendered the characters pics with a more cartoonish style (the shadowed ray-traced 'doll-like' renders didn't seen to please).
 Again, i'm making the events as linear as possible to prevent re-editing (VERY time consuming). There will be also a extra time to translate everthing into the english version, but i'm confident that i'll be finish this DAMN demo soon.
 (cross finger, knock in the wood)...
3D ANIMATIONS:
3D and 2D anime ART:

Rep:
Level 88
Is the game gonna be 8directions? Cos all 3d games normally have that :)

Also, I liked the old style...