RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3D rendered Graphics

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Can't WAIT!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Ok, is the demo done? I'm getting tired of waiting T_T

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
Thanks, Redeye! My maps are composed of big 3D rendered graphics, the assembling is quite a bit different from normal tilesets... the bigger problem is the 256 width limit of the tilesets, the original bitmap has to be sliced with care... really time consuming.
 I had to try hard to make way in different scenarios...
 If you lnow of any 3d big tilesets tutorials, let me know - but for some reason i think I'll be the one making it...  :P

damn these look good. i've only been using 3dsmax and 3d game studio for so long. and yes i saw the vids (your sig says it) in youtube. they look awesome. are they urs?

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Hi people! This time is almost done, but i'm changing a few things.
Answering loonygamer: those animations are mine, but quite old. Still, you will notice that some model characters are being reused in this game.
This Demo will feature one entire city, a small forest and a huge Labyrinth.
The Labyrinth will have at least one room using a technique of animation that i have developed, one room for each. There's about 257 Mega of graphics and sound until now, and all graphical elements are ready to go - with the exception of the few ones below. That's the last "TO DO" list, the demo will be ready after that. There's about 30 huge, fully composed tilesets made since my last post, each one with a different feature - animated spots, transition states, composed elements, and so on.
 I also converted most standard MID with composing softwares to MP3. Animations, icons and such are also customized - only SE and some animation images are left from the original set from RMXP.
I made four more monsters and recycled models into more NPCs for quality.
 I'll also have to find a place to host the finished Demo and oficial site.
It will be ready soon. When? Check the TO DO List: each Item should take 1-2 days to be completed, so make your calculations...

- TO DO LIST -

TILESETS:

-Barricated Checkpoint Camp
-Outside Forest

Rat Dungeon tilesets:
-Item Challenge Room
-Magic Chalenge Room
-Mushroom plantation
-Ancient Ruins: living quarters
-Ancient Ruins: prision
-Ancient Ruins: abandoned complex/ blood weel
-Ancient Ruins: Underground passageway
-Ancient Ruins: Guarded Gate
-Rat Boss Room: Ancient Laboratory

-EVENTS

- Start: Basic Training Class
- NPC's basic SET
- SIDEQUEST NPC one
- SIDEQUEST NPC two
- Quest one - City
- Quest two - City
- Quest three - forest
- Quest four - City
- Quest five - Camp Checkpoint
- Quest six - forest
- Quest seven - extended Forest
- Quest Eight - Rat Dungeon entrance
- Quest Nine - Rat Dungeon Passageways
- Quest ten - Ruins: Quest Room/ Ancient throne entrance
- Quest eleven - Challenge of might
- Quest twelve - Challenge of Magic
- Quest thirteen - Challenge of Items
- Quest Fourteen - Challenge of inteligence
- Quest Fifteen - Final Challenge
- Quest sixteen - Throne Room guardian
- Quest Seventeen - Ancient Ruins Locks
- Quest Eighteen - Final Boss puzzle
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
is RMXP required
.....hi

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What are the system reqs? I highly doubt my computer will be able to render these graphics at a decent framerate.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
They are prerendered sprites... (-_-')
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
So they won't take any more toll on my processor than regular sprites?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
*stops the spam*

and I just got Mac'd. :O

EDIT:

*deletes spam*

If you have nothing useful to add, Nikolai, leave it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 12:26:27 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
DEVELOPER REPORT

Completed Labyrinth rooms:

-Item Challenge Room
 Animated backgrounds:
 -Catalyptic Oven, spear-gear wall, fire/thunder pyres.

-Magic Challenge Room
 Animated backgrounds:
 -ice, wind and fire barriers
 Specific Monsters:
 -Ice,wind and fire Golems.

Just toke me all that time to finish the last two 'challenge' rooms of the demo Labyrinth. I've felt like placing all that was made in this list since before the last TO-DO list, but nevermind, you'll see when i finally upload this demo.
 About speed and requirements: i don't have the slight idea. This game is more of a 'what-can-rmxp-do' test than anything else - the grafic database surpassed the original in a hundred times already - any of the last animated backgrounds are ten times the size of all original rmxp tilesets together. And still, the game is quite fast in my machine and doesn't require much to run... i guess if you have some RAM and a processor above 1 Ghz of speed, you can run this game normally.
 The only time i see lags is before entering heavy rooms or before some battles, maybe because of the graphics, and it never takes too long.
 Also, i made the game RTP free, so nobody will need to have RMXP to play it (i think).
 I'll go back to it now - the final rooms will be faster to produce. The events may take some time, i think... here is another screen shot before the next report. Peace, guys.

3D ANIMATIONS:
3D and 2D anime ART:

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
No demo still? Argh...hearing so much about and seeing no demo makes me
think this is fake and your posting it to piss us off with the wait.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Lawl, what's up with those spike things? I'm all for artistic originality, but the whole 2D-on-3D thing doesn't fit your game at all.

Also, shut the hell up Nikolai. Seeing as how you haven't worked on a single project for more than a week, you have absolutely no room to talk.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I'm working on my game, do you have a game your working on Zypher? I haven't seen one

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
That's because I've been working on it for the past year and haven't gotten far enough in it to be worth posting just yet. You'll see it when I feel it's ready to be seen. Good games take a while, and I appreciate Eric's patience. I just wish I could say the same for you.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Nikolai Zypher is correct, your comment was uncalled for! The way he is making the game is AMAZING he isnt simply taking a tile adn throwing it into a map.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Sorry. I guess ur right >.>

I'm just tired of waiting is all =(

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
are we ever gonna see the demo?
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
DEVELOPER REPORT

Completed Labyrinth rooms:

-Mushroom plantation
-NEW Monster Added: MYCONID

-Ancient Ruins: living quarters

-Ancient Ruins: prision

Completed events:

-introduction class alpha

Also added:
-6 pre-rendered battle backgrounds for specific rooms.

There's a chance of that thing get ready before christmas, but i won't promise ANYTHING... some quality on the last rooms where compromised to finish it faster.
 The graphics and mp3 music take about 326 Mega now, i don't have the slightiest idea how i'm going to make that available to you people, so i'm accepting suggestions. Keep tunned. And i'll keep true to the list i posted before, no new additions, i swear.

3D ANIMATIONS:
3D and 2D anime ART:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Do you have MSN Messenger, Eric? I can host your game for you if you like, you just have to send it to me through MSN.

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Thanks Zypher, but i think's best to create a kind of official site and place some Adsense marketing or donations to keep the project going. I said suggestions, but more of "where's the best hosting service" like suggestion. Thank's anyway  :D
 Oh, and before i forgot: just three more rooms to go  ;D
3D ANIMATIONS:
3D and 2D anime ART:

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I'm not sure about the file size limitations but a few sites are

filefront.com
megaupload.com
savefile.com

My mind just went blank for others. I used to know about 20. >.<

But anyway... If necicary, (Bad spelling :() you can always break the file down into 2 or 3 parts and we download them seperatly and then just put them all in one folder. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
OK, I'M not defeated yet!!!  >:(

Some delays: more viruses (i'm defeating them with EWIDO anti-alware and BITdefender, i recommend both for everybody), the new year (2007 ALREADY?!? Well, happy new year them)and... that's all.

Everything has been modeled and rendered, all the graphics, no more graphics to add. I'm working on all the events, and - as i said earlyer - there will be too many variants, the game changes according to what you do - to who you speak first, wich level you are, etc. Is been messy to add the plots to those subtrends, so this demo will take EXACLY the time i told it would take.

Another matter: this game is costing me a fortune in time, so he'll have it's own site, with exclusive hosting to it. I read the pinned postabout webhosting, but this game already got 400 Mega, so no free hosting for it... besides, it will be uploaded in two lenguages, so the two versions plus the site will take about 900 Mega of webspace. Weeew.
Well... there's was a lot of graphic changes, this includes the heroes portraits, who got a little more shaded. Report done, back to work  ;D

Oh! I almost orgot: the provisory title of the game now is "Contos de Eris"  ;)
3D ANIMATIONS:
3D and 2D anime ART: