RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Valve should be shot in the balls.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I hate valve and steam so much, the steam launcher is just dispicable, i spend 60$ on a half life 2 game of the year edition, with CS:S, HL2, HL2DM, Hl1, Hl1DM, gmod, etc.  so I will play all these great games on my computer, for like 6 months, then it will not work for 3, which is really cruel, its like giving a guy crack cocaine for a week, then stopping for three days.  In conclusion, I want to play Hl2DM and CS:S. BOOM HEADSHOT.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
I agree BOOM HEADSHOT.
Every week me and my friends have a lan party and play CS:1.6 and Starcraft. We used to play at this internet cafe called xtreme gaming... But the dude who ran the shop was an a-hole and would always yell at us. Anyway in closing CS:S OWNS

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Unreal Tournament headshots are the only headshots.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah i got Ut'o4
THe head shots are kewl, its all..bloody and chickeny :)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
i got UT2004 also lol,i got it ages ago for my birthday i remember the first time i played i couldnt aim properly and i blew someones head off and me and my sister were like "how did i do that?!" lol it was funny

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
I like the headshots on Metroid. "Your headshot killed I Pwn Noobs"

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
HL2DM headshots with a magnum... oh the backwards flipping fun.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
UT04...so fun.

rampaging with a flak or minigun is definatley a good stress reliver. (or however you spell it)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
Call of Duty 2's Head shots are good because the helmets just go *ping* and fly of about 20 feet. and I *think* you can make out the bullet hole in the head or helmet but im not sure