RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Finally! they are making one!   KAZA!

I hope that somehow, some way, it will make it to the US.  I doubt it...but I just wish.

Dicuss. 

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
This is a CD right?  It's only coming ou tin Japan?  That's screwed up.
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 88
You could always use Amazon or Ebay to get it.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah...but this one SHOULD come here.  The only reason Japan got the first FM was because the US version had more things in it (like sephiroth).  So it should do the same, except for us this time.

Rep:
Level 88
I guess but Japan does deserve it...........

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Jesus christ, geta  fucking avatar, it looks like your triple posting.
And bleh, I dont give a fuck, unless they include some huge giganto sword in it.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Lol.  I will get an avi. 

The features of FM include:

-Chain Of Memories Minigame
-Fighting the other ORG.13 members (the ones from COM)
-seeing Zexions weapon
-More on that 'secret' video at the end
-possibly more bosses
-new enemies/enemy

and that might be it.  I'm not sure.  I'll be happy if theres another hidden boss...other than sephy.  Cause me no like him.  I want an original one or something different.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
eh, a kh2fm would be cool. i dunno. i dont know why they dont get their asses together and just start working on III.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Lol.  I will get an avi. 

The features of FM include:

-Chain Of Memories Minigame
-Fighting the other ORG.13 members (the ones from COM)
-seeing Zexions weapon
-More on that 'secret' video at the end
-possibly more bosses
-new enemies/enemy

and that might be it.  I'm not sure.  I'll be happy if theres another hidden boss...other than sephy.  Cause me no like him.  I want an original one or something different.

Really? I'm gonna have to buy the japanese version then, just like I did for KH2 (Fuck waiting for the relase date, eh?).

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah...I think some of them features have changed now.  They are remaking COM for the PS2. 

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
Uhhhhm I'm confused... Is this an audio CD you can put in a stereo or a PS2/PC game?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
It's a game for PS2.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
eh, i would import it but imports dont work on american PS2s, right?

ah well, fuck.