RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What was your first language?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT MERTE

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
And it does tend to piss people off when you type that way. (see Tsuno's signature...) I've gotten used to it though.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You should be glad me and Leber aren't like the rest of TabIt, Merte. If we let them here, they'd tear apart each and every one of your posts for grammar mistakes, then proceed to call you a retarded faggot. As a wise man once said, typing like Nightwolf, and Geno, and Vivilakers, and Dart, can be compared to talking with a speech impediment. Sure, I can understand people who talk with speech impediments, but it takes more effort to do so. The same goes for those guys.

I'll just stop here before I make another excruciatingly long post.

Rep:
Level 96
Wait, I thought someone told me wolf was Iranian? And that he spoke English as a SECOND language?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Arrow, zip it. Your posts are becoming increasily dumb, annoying, and pitiful. I'm not kidding. Quit trying to act like an idiot on purpose, mellow out, get rid of that god damn custom title, and just act normal.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I expect that more members here are at a level of writing that we be able to understand. I hate when people type terribly, or in fucking l33t (Oh you're a idiot, I see). Type like you would in school, this ability can be (and maybe, will) useful in the future.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
My first language is -NOT ENGLISH- O=! My first language was AUSTRALIAN. And... I don't usually go around flaunting that around because of a certain man that ran around screaming 'Crikey' and gave us a bad name -_-
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 01:46:06 AM by Cody »
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 96
Don't worry. For the most part, I think we (as in, everyone in the world) all have a basic understanding that Steve Irwin was an idiot, and not representative of the Australian race.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
There is an australian race?

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, there is.

Rep:
Level 88
English. And cut Steve Irwin a little slack he was a good guy with a wife and kids.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
That guy... drove me nuts. I went to see him mess with a croc once at the zoo, and he got his bloody foot bit. I tried not to laugh, but it was hard.

That IDIOT... took his whole crew for his show to his wife giving birth... that's just, not right. He was sick in the head.

SHIT, I've noticed that I've been spelling Australian wrong... That's what I get for typing at 1 in the morning...

Rep:
Level 88
Meh flame him all you want he was still a good man that was a lover of rare and exotic animals.

Rep:
Level 96
You know, I tried to explain the monster that was Steve Irwin to a couple of Freshman the other day. They would hear none of it.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Now, let me ask you something... do you love things by going around and trying to get them to bite you? I think not.

Heh... try being an Ausie, mate. You go flaunting around your ideas and the weak kids try and beat you up for it. But, I suppose it's fun watching them make idiots of themselves.

Rep:
Level 88
Well he did some wrong things but that doesnt matter anymore he's dead we should stop thinking about his wrongs and start thinking about his rights thats what he would want us to be doing.

Rep:
Level 96
I've never gotten into an actual fight. That being said, I have absolutely NO idea just how strong I am. I think I'm all right, and I scare people when I want to, but never any punches thrown.

...DAMNIT SOMEONE BETTER PISS ME OFF SO I CAN BEAT THE TAR OUT OF 'EM!!

I have basically NO enemies...I'll never fight anyone I guess...

Rep:
Level 88
*hands Arrowone a cup of water* There now you can go piss off.

Rep:
Level 96
I chuckled a bit.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I'd fight you, but bein' in Jolly Ol' England, I don't think we're too close, then?

Ah, that being said... I am in England, but I live in Australia. Visiting relatives and what not. Kinda odd being 12 hours away from normal time.

That was off subject, sorry. My mind's just wanderin', 'cause it's late.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I'd fight you, but bein' in Jolly Ol' England, I don't think we're too close, then?

Ah, that being said... I am in England, but I live in Australia. Visiting relatives and what not. Kinda odd being 12 hours away from normal time.

That was off subject, sorry. My mind's just wanderin', 'cause it's late.
...Wanderin' so bad, I'm startin' to talk like Cap'n Jack Sparrow... *slaps his forhead* I'm gonna... go lie down.

Rep:
Level 96
Not a problem. And good to know you at least are willing. :D

You should hit the Spam section, it's just what you need. Bring an opinion on goth chicks.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 02:05:14 AM by arrowone »

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah the spam section is uber............... ::) EEK MY SMILY'S NOT DOING PAIN OLD SMILING AND STUFF!!!!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah, but he's like that in every post.
oh if u mean i say "you" as U and all, i say it purposely
And if i say
I study i fail
purposely.
Cuz im really good at english, btu if your want i'll stop all this which i am..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
"btu if your want i'll stop all this which i am"

See, this is what I'm talking about.