RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do I......

Rep:
Level 88
How do I put NPC'S on the map, make Inns and houses on RPG Maker 2003?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 02:32:57 AM by Occorru »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Listen, I'm not trying to be rude, but this question is probably asked at least three times a day on average. You will learn more by just experimentiing with the program then if we tell you outright, and you'll be much better for it. Just look through the manual, play with the buttons, click on stuff, (or double click, that does things too) and enjoy yourself.

Rep:
Level 88
Ill try that even though ive been searching for awhile.

Rep:
Level 96
You'll thank yourself later.

Rep:
Level 88
Ive found the house and inn but how do I use tiles that are on the 2nd level? Because thats where I found them.

Rep:
Level 96
Just like the first level, but you click the second colored box in the toolbar, I think it's blue.

Rep:
Level 88
Just one more question how do I edit the inside of places and choose my starting party point?

Rep:
Level 96
Event Layer (Yellow Box) + Right Click

Rep:
Level 88
All right thanks about that but how do I put characters on the map,make houses enterable, and furnish the houses?

Rep:
Level 96
Yellow layer, experiment.

Rep:
Level 88
How do I put it on those certain settings? Does it involve the yellow button you mentioned earlier?

Rep:
Level 96
Dude, yellow square in the toolbar. Double click anywhere on the grid to make an event. See Dwarra's mapping tutorial for more help. PLEASE, start using the search button.

Rep:
Level 88
I have been using the search button.

Rep:
Level 96
Shoulda come up then.

Rep:
Level 88
Ive figured out how to do it now thanks for all the help Arrowone!!!!!!!