RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The way of the warrior

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
sono mama shine!
Meet dashi a young boy who dreams of attending xongwa accademy. One day he gets his acceptance message in the mail and sets off for his new school. After his first day of classes the school is attacked by some unknown force. it is up to dashi and 3 other students to stop the threat and save the honor of Xongwa

Heres the cast:

Dashi:
The hero of our story. after his first day at his dream school all chaos brakes loose He is now sent by the grand master of the school to stop the evil force that threatns the school.

Aiko: She is the most skilled witch in Xongwa known for her logic and magic skills she makes friends with dashi and fights along side with him to save the school.

Karosk: Not much is known about this kid. all that we know is that he made friends with our 2 heroes. and now fights along side them' can this guy be trusted or will he betray them?

Wolvezen: a young preist of the woods known for his skills with magic, skills and incatations he joins our heroes on the way to stop the evil menace attacking Xongwa.

here are a few screen shots:

the progress on the demo is at 50% once it is done i will upload it. so stay tunned
games currently woriking on.

The way of the warrior demo: Available please pm me for a copy.

The game of love demo: had to be restarted due to aquiering legal version of RPGxp

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
looks pretty kool

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You're not really gonna use RTP are you? That's gonna turn a lot of potential downloads away...

sono mama shine!
well the rtp is a work in progress when i can get the time i will have an original rtp.

The game of love demo: had to be restarted due to aquiering legal version of RPGxp

sono mama shine!

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
i think it looks ok, its original and a kinda diff story to the usual stuff, keep it up :D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
You're not really gonna use RTP are you? That's gonna turn a lot of potential downloads away...
If I ever am going to make a game I most certainly am going to use RTP.

It's more your mapping that would turn people away.
It's too empty. I suggest you look at Dwarras Mapping Tutorials for RPGXP : House Interiors
I know it's House Interiors and not Castle Interiors, but they are similar. Of course there are differences.
If you want help with mapping I suggest you ask some mappers. I am not a good mapper myself.

- Zeriab

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Also you Fountain aint central to the floor design... and if you have used the animated fountain then I hope you placed blocking events around it else people could walk right through it  ;)

Like the Title screen though... has an IK++ look to it (International Karate)... Very Retro !!!

I found a Jap like Tile set post some place that looked amazing....
Here http://www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5386
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 11:49:49 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Lol you can see witch bootie in the second screen...

sono mama shine!
i think it looks ok, its original and a kinda diff story to the usual stuff, keep it up :D
thanks. oh also i'm also looking for people to help me. when the demo is released i may ask for people to help, design and compose.

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
Looks good babes, but true your interiors do look a bit open and bare...maybe cut em down a bit or fill with some objects...sorry tryin to help LOL...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I suggest changing the name a slight bit, its kindas origional. Just my comment, don't have to change it if you don't wanna. The story iun very interesting, very close to my previous project which I canceled but 100 times better. Also, the map looks a bit empty, but I'm sure your still working on it (ugh, I think).

Also, the idea of RPT graphics isn't that bad, just as long as either the game is good or there are SOME non-rtp stuff in there.

Overall, I say keep working on it, it will be a pretty good game when its done (if you don't cancel it)

~Winged

sono mama shine!
I suggest changing the name a slight bit, its kindas origional. Just my comment, don't have to change it if you don't wanna. The story iun very interesting, very close to my previous project which I canceled but 100 times better. Also, the map looks a bit empty, but I'm sure your still working on it (ugh, I think).

Also, the idea of RPT graphics isn't that bad, just as long as either the game is good or there are SOME non-rtp stuff in there.

Overall, I say keep working on it, it will be a pretty good game when its done (if you don't cancel it)

~Winged
thanks.

sono mama shine!
ok the demo is now 75% complete there are a few programing errors in the cutscenes but they will be delt with asap. thanks for waiting and continue to stay tuned.                                                                                                   

~Kumaru

sono mama shine!
The demo is complete and ready for distrabution if you would like a copy plz pm me with your email adress. thank you and enjoy!

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Sounds pretty good
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

sono mama shine!
Sounds pretty good
are you intrested in a download?