RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guitar Hero

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I played it at Best Buy for 3 minutes. I am now willing to throw down $70 for it. Discuss the awesomeness that is Guitar Hero.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
It has the most awesome controller ever.
Guitar Hero rules.

I heard that if you have 2 controllers (guitars) you can play together. Jam or something like that.

Smoke on the water

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah. Do you know if they sell controllers separately? I've only been able to find the package.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'm left handed :(
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Hahaha. I never even considered that being a problem. Guess you'll have to learn to play normal then.

Rep:
Level 92
I don't know... I have only seen the package, but I know they will release the alone some nearing the end of the year, so it is likely that they also would sell the controller alone.

I'm not sure, but I think there was something in the manual about accommodating for left-handed people. It is however quite long ago i read in the manuel.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My friend was talking about this the other day, what is it, and where and why should i buy it instead of save 70$ so i can buy a Wii that much sooner.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
It's a rhythm game where you play a guitar. 'nough said.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
And number II is coming out November 7, four days before my birthday. I'm getting it at launch. :D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I saw a demo, at best buy. I picked up one of the guitars, and I LITERALLY BURNT MY HAND. WTF?!

Rep:
Level 92
I saw a demo, at best buy. I picked up one of the guitars, and I LITERALLY BURNT MY HAND. WTF?!

Well... You are the Archdiocese of Fail

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Truth. I was at Best Buy as well, and nothing happened. Do you live anywhere near Syracuse NY? It would have been funny if we went to the same mall to play it.

And I just preordered the game. I plan on saving up for the first Guitar Hero package as well, so that I have both games AND two controllers for jamming with a friend.

Rep:
Level 96
No, I actually live in Missouri, where tech stores 'tend to pay less attention to these things.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I played it at my friends' house, it was pretty fun.  I kinda sucked, but I needed more practice! :)
I take userbar requests.  PM with text and image information!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I just bought the first one today. Phase one complete.

Rep:
Level 90
~
I'm left handed :(

They have a leftie flip where you can flip the guitar around and play it the other way, while the screen flips around the keys so your hand still matches the screen.  I played it.  I can do all the songs up to place 4 on medium~

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
:dalton: posted what I was going to say. I just found this out today.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
what is up with zypher and furry?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Beg pardon?

Rep:
Level 96
what is up with zypher and furry?

It's an inside joke that pokes fun at Dalton.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
And I am correct to assume, logically, that I am outside?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Obviously, as you didn't get the joke.

So I was showing up people at Wal-Mart, getting 5-stars on Expert songs. This game's not very difficult to get good at.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Obviously, as you didn't get the joke.

So I was showing up people at Wal-Mart, getting 5-stars on Expert songs. This game's not very difficult to get good at.

Unless you don't own it and only played it for abut 5 hours of one night switching off songs in a group of 3 people.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i plaed guitar hero in a shop and its not that great