RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Crankeye Official CD?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
What happned to that?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:16:35 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's not a CD, it was just a little project I had. I stopped it because .com came back up, and I'd have like 100 people asking me to do songs for them.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Oh well Feck....
I still want it. You should still make it but put a limit on the mount of songs? and put the ones on from .org.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Damn it. I wanted to play some of the sound track on The HBD.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hmm. I might as well. And I guess I'll make the rules so that only people deserving of a song (no idiots or n00berts) will get one.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Which means you have to stop with your 50 posts a day, Arrow.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Oh, all right then.

Wait a minute, I realize that last one wasn't anything more than one word, but whay are you upset with my posting so much? I'm just trying to stay active...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah, but you're posting a LOT. Like, too much. You'll post in any thread regardless of topic, which accounts for you having 500 posts in half a month. Just chill, dude. You can be active and not have to say anything.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
YAY ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!
Do i get to be onit? well my song?