RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Home Brew D&D Classes.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
You can still tell me where...

I'll prolly just buy it, anyway. :P

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
My custom D&D class - Fie lancer

The can cast spells of a single element at 110% damage and anotehr at 90% damage.

This can be applied twice and has no particular combos to it, so you can have 110% fire damage and 90% wind damage or soemthing.

They are always proficient with spears. No matter what.

They can summon a Fie spear with magic circles made from a pattern on their feeties.

That is all
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
My custom D&D class - Fie lancer

The can cast spells of a single element at 110% damage and anotehr at 90% damage.

This can be applied twice and has no particular combos to it, so you can have 110% fire damage and 90% wind damage or soemthing.

They are always proficient with spears. No matter what.

They can summon a Fie spear with magic circles made from a pattern on their feeties.

That is all

This isn't formatted properly. At what levels does this character gain these abilities? Also What is it's Hit Dice? Don't forget, Whats it's Base Attack Bonus? What about the classes Saving Throws?  Okay it can use spears, but what other weapons is it proficient with, oh and what armor too? Oh yes, does it require a certin alignment? Is it useable by all Races, if not what races can't have this class? Is this a prestige class?

See, that's why you need to format this properly.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
What are tehse formats?

Every 3 levles you can learn spear bonding abilitys to use with your first elvle spear summon. All teh abilitys lsiten tehre are first level, and I don't use tehse formats you speak of.

Please stop playing rules lawyer D&D, that is all
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Doubleyoo-tee-eff, how can you just tell someone to stop playing by the rules like that?  That's just silly.  It's not that there's anything wrong with your class, it just isn't quite enough info to match up with the way D&D works.  Whatever works for you, though.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yossy, I'm starting to think Common doesn't actually play D&D.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I play D&D, I just play loosly, but 2nd edition. Like I don't deal with encumberance. and I don't...deal..with...
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
2nd edition is horrible. It's overly complex and the battle system is ass backwards. Fuck you THAC0!

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I say that too. I don't use it. I play my a mix of 1st and 2nd
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm starting to think you're just trying to appease me at this point.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
no, I RP great. I never use that particular class because I don't have commondragon characters. I have my trio of D&D charas that pwn though. They pwn for low levels though V_V
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 89
Class:Fat Arse

Dmg=0 at all lvls :P

can't move itself, must be rolled around on its stomach/back

HP=(X) (infinite)

does stuff like block doors and flatten things by rolling over them temporarily transforming them into pancake mode

Pancake mode=can't attack or move, can be moved by another player into the gap underneath a door to see whats on the other side

Class=Fu

requires alcohol to fight

Not in drunk mode=can't attack and runs around in circles screaming

In Drunk Mode=yells random shit and humps anything female (living or other)
when drunk mode fades away a Fu gets a massive hangover and needs more alcohol or will slowly lose HP (can't die from this tho)

Edit: Fu doesn't do anything else

:P :donkey:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 09:37:31 PM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

In Drunk Mode=yells random shit and humps anything female (living or other)

:P :donkey:

That is so true.