RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Home Brew D&D Classes.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think it would be a nice idea for all the D&D players to exchange Classe they're made for Dungeons and Dragons. Persoanlly I think every player has at least tried to make a homebrew class a few times. I'll start things out with one I did.
Alignment ~ Any Chaotic. If a Headbanger's alignment strays from their Chaotic nature, they cannot use their abilities or advance in levels untill their untill they embrace their Chaotic nature again.

Religion ~ Good Headbangers usually worship Odin the King of The Gods, or Thor the God of Thunder. Chaotic Nuetral Headbangers usually worship Cthulu, Loki the God of mischief or are flat out atheists. Evil Headbangers are commonly Satanists. If a Headbanger ever converts to christanity, they lose all their abilities and can never gain progress as a Headbanger again.

Races ~ Headbangers are almost always Human, occasionally there will be a half-orc Headbangers. Most other races don't usually enjoy Heavy Metal.

Hit dice ~ D12

Skills ~ Bluff, Spot, Climb, Swim, Open Lock, Listen, Sense Motive.
 Skill points at 1st level, (2 + int modifier) x4
 Skill points each level additional level 2 + int modifier.

Weapon and Armor Proficentceies.
 A head banger can only use one weapon from the following list: Rapier, Long Sword, Great Maul. Headbangers cannot use sheilds. Headbangers can use light or medium armor.

Class features.
 WEAPON SPECIALAZATION ~ Because a Headbanger can only use one weapon they start with weapon specialization on the weapon.
 MOSH PITING ~ Starting at first level, if a Headbanger is outnumbered at the begining of combat or facing an a opponent with at least ten more Hitdice than the Headbangers current level, the Headbanger gets a +4 damage bonus and +4 AC bonus.
 IMPROVED MOSH PITING ~ After level 5, along with the damage and AC bonus a Headbanger gets from Mosh Piting they also get +10 added to their attack bonus.
 WEAPON MASTERY ~ At level 7 a headbanger get one of these abilities depending on what weapon they use. Rapier: When a Headbanger sucsesfully scores a critical hit the opponent must make a fort save with a DC equal to the Headbanger's level plus five, if the opponent fails the save they die instantly. Long Sword: The Headbanger adds his Con Bonus to His AC, even if the Headbanger is in a situation where his Dex bonus does not apply he heeps the Con bonus. Great Maul: when ever a headbanger uses a Great Maul it does an addtional 1d8 damage.
 MOSH PITING MASTERY ~ At level 12 along with the Damage bonus, AC bonus, and Attack bonus, The Headbanger gets 40 temporary Hit Points for the fight.
 IGNORE PAIN ~ At level 20, all damage done to The Headbanger is reduced by 10.

Level, BAse Attack Bonus, Fort Save, Ref Save, Will Save, Special
1       +1                +2         +0         +0        Weapon Specialization, Mosh Piting 
2       +2                +3         +0         +0
3       +3                +3         +1         +1
4       +4                +4         +1         +1
5       +5                +4         +1         +1        Iproved Mosh Piting
6       +6/+1             +5         +2         +2
7       +7/+2             +5         +2         +2        Weapon Mastery
8       +8/+3             +6         +2         +2
9       +9/+4             +6         +3         +3
10      +10/+5            +7         +3         +3
11      +11/+6/+1         +7         +3         +3
12      +12/+7/+2         +8         +4         +4        Mosh Piting Mastery
13      +13/+8/+3         +8         +4         +4
14      +14/+9/+4         +9         +4         +4
15      +15/+10/+5        +9         +5         +5
16      +16/+11/+6/+1     +10        +5         +5
17      +17/+12/+7/+2     +10        +5         +5
18      +18/+13/+8/+3     +11        +6         +6
19      +19/+14/+9/+4     +11        +6         +6
20      +20/+15/!0/+5     +12        +6         +6        Ignore Pain.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Thats kinda nerdy. Are you a nerd Fu?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Nerds are fairly tasty...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Diablo do you even have to ask? Any ways, teh Headbanger class is my favorite joke class ever. Probably because I made it, but it kicks ass.

My DM was being a retard and wanted to ruin it by making a shitty Cleric variant. He totally didn't gte the point of the class.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
HOORAY NERDS

8-Bit Theater Characters
http://nuklearpower.com/redmage19.php

Fighter
The Fighter has devoted his life to the sword and anything that looks like or utilizes a sword. Or anything shiny that attracts his attention. But mostly the sword. The training to become a Fighter is intense and requires enrollment for a full year at one of the many Vargus’ Training Academies, where the students learn the Twelve Styles of the Zodiackenshido Technique.

Requirements:
Alignment: any non-evil. Vargus won’t admit people who do not pass their background check.
Base Attack Bonus: +6
Feats: Power attack, Lightning reflexes, Combat Reflexes
Special: Membership in the Vargus School

Class Skills: Jump, Intimidate, Ride, Climb
Skill points at each level: 2 + Int modifier

Class Features

Monkey Style (Two Fisted Monkey Style): At first level the Fighter receives the Two Weapon Fighting feat for free.

Ram style (Ram Form or "Breaker" Maneuver): This form teaches you that you’re entire body can be a weapon, especially your head. By training in this technique you receive a +4 to your fortitude save.

Ox Style (The Ox of a Thousand Burdens Technique): Those who train in this fighting style have heavy objects continually placed on their backs, slowly they’re lower backs and legs become ridiculously strong. The Fighter can now carry three times his carrying capacity.

Tiger Style (Tiger Claw Strike): This maneuver teaches a student of Vargus that if you strike down, you are able to find more chinks in most man made armors, when employing this technique with any piercing weapon the opponent is denied their armor bonus while they get half of their armor bonus if you use a slashing weapon.

Horse Style (Horse Tornado Trample): All students who reach this level learn that the better part of valor is often discretion and that he runs away may live to fight another day and all that jazz. At this level you may, once per day, cast Expedious Retreat on yourself for the purposes of running away from a hopeless battle.

Rat Style (Knuckle of the Sacred Rat): At this point in your training, you’ve held your sword so long that your hand has deformed and twisted to fit perfectly in the hilt of your sword. Anyone trying to disarm you of your precious weapon has a +10 to do so.

Rabbit Style (Rabbit’s Heavenly Ascent ): A continuation of the teaching presented with the tiger style, the Rabbit Style teaches the student that the higher they go before they strike down, the more chinks they can find in the armor. As a result you receive a +10 on all jumping skill checks and as long as you are striking from above the target doesn’t get an armor bonus, regardless of what kind of weapon you’re using.

Dog Style (Hound of the Hunt): The ability to find the enemy is just as important as dispatching him if not more so. Thus the Vargus School teaches the students how to track their opponents through a variety of terrain. Students learning the technique receive the Track Feat for free.

Rooster Style (Cry of the Coming Dawn): This technique teaches that a Fighter is only as good as the troops he commands. Once per day he can sound a rallying cry that will give all friendly, nearby units a +3 moral bonus to their next attack roll and an extra five feet to their movement until the fighters next turn.

Pig Style (Unstoppable Tusks of the Boar King): This truly formidable maneuver allows the Fighter to break through any opposition during a charge. Weapons set against him are tossed aside as he moves toward the kill and he gets double his strength modifier to break down barricades and door.

Snake Style (Serpent of Many Poisons): At this point the fighter has become very perceptive at how chi flows through the body and once per day can strike at certain precision point on the body, inflicting no immediate damage but instead inflicting symptoms resembling a myriad of illnesses. The target loses 1d4 points of constitution, 1d3 points of dexterity, and has his movement rate reduced by half.

Dragon Style (Bahamut’s Rage): Only the most stalwart of students ever reach the final lesson. The student can reach down and harness the fires that fuel his passion for battle and turn them into a cone of fiery destruction much like a red dragon’s breath weapon. They can create a cone of fire 40 feet long and 10 feet wide that does 10d8 of fire damage.

Black Mage
A black mage has given himself over completely to the forces of darkness and chaos. Only the most morally bankrupt individuals may embark upon the path of the black mage. Unlike many other Prestige Classes, becoming a black mage requires no outside training. It is a class that one may only access by leading a life of relentless evil. To become a black mage is to become a focal point for all that is abysmal and horrible. A black mage is a being so overcome with, possessed by, and utterly imbued in evil that it has become a complete way of life.

Requirements:
Alignment: any non-good. The forces of evil frown upon good guys.
Spellcasting: Able to cast 4th level spells, three of which are from the Evocation school
Skills: Spellcraft 8 ranks
Feats: Combat Casting and one metamagic feat

Class Skills: Alchemy, Concentration, Craft, Innuendo, Intimidate, Knowledge(any), Spellcraft
Skill points each level: 4+ Int modifier

Class Features

Hadoken: Once per day a black mage can tap into the Chaotic, primordial energies that bind reality and focus them through his hands into a powerful, destructive blast. As he grows in power and learns greater control he can do more and more damage with this blast. A Hadoken is 10ft wide +5ft/level and has a range of 200ft +50ft/level. All targets within the blast are struck and take full damage (including inconvenient structures). This is an all or nothing blast of pure, concentrated destruction. As such, there is no way to cast a "weaker" version a la Magic Missile.

Stabbing Frenzy: Eventually, a mage can’t take it anymore. A black mage is pathologically, utterly evil. When a black mage is angered--above and beyond his natural hatred for everything--he must make a Wisdom check at -4 (or more or less if the DM thinks the situation is especially annoying or mild). If the black mage fails, he enters a stabbing frenzy. Note that a black mage may elect not to resist a stabbing frenzy and that entering combat is certainly ample enough reason to make a stabbing frenzy check. In combat, a black mage experiencing stabbing frenzy will first attack his enemies and immediately attack his friends if there are no enemies left. There is no way to resist this. The only way to avoid "friendly" fire from a stabbing frenzy black mage is to stay out of his reach or restrain him until the frenzy has subsided. A stabbing frenzy is similar to a rage in mood and tone but has some distinct differences. It only lasts 3 rounds, you immediately gain a +5 to your to hit during those three rounds, and your dagger does maximum damage. No complex actions such as casting spells or speech of any kind is possible during a stabbing frenzy. A black mage only makes the frenzy check (or elects to not make it) once per "scene." That is, the same combat (or stupid shopkeep, etc.) will not force a black mage to check for stabbing frenzy more than once in a day.

RedMage
Character Sheet: At first level the Red Mage starts to enter into a delusion that all his physical and mental attributes should be assigned a numerical value. He then records these on a sheet of paper and refers to it whenever making decisions. The Red Mage soon develops a familiar-style relationship with this paper and will suffer the same penalties as if his familiar died if the paper is ever destroyed. The paper looks just like your character sheet and has all the same numbers, items, facts, etc. written down on it.

Stat Swap: Starting at first level the red mage can start swapping the numerical values on his character sheet. So powerful is his delusion that these numbers have any meaning that he will actually take on the characteristics of that rearrangement, almost as though they did have some sort of effect on him. He can only switch two values and the switch will only last for one hour before he feels compelled to switch them back lest the “Dee'M” catches him. (The red mage also believes that an omnipresent force known as the “Dee'M” rules over his life.)
(all other RM info is the same as this pristige class)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
*bump*  Come on!  Why isn't anyone interested in my 8-Bit-Theater D&D characters?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hmmmmm, not sure. But I'll put up teh viking Homebrew Later. Actaully teh D&D players here should be morse intersted in this topic.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Maybe we're the only D&D Players here.

No, wait, I think Gilgamesh plays.

What about the 8-Bit Theater fans?  There's like a million of them.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'm interested, I just have nothing to say on the subject, therefor nothing to post.

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
This makes no sense to me, seeing as I've never played D&D. I would like to, eventually. But I suppose I'm lazy. Plus, all that strange info stuff just boggles my mind, so I'd probably get lost before someone even started to explain it to me. :D

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Or just play its video game components, ZOMG NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2 COMES OUT THIS MONTH.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Or just play its video game components, ZOMG NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2 COMES OUT THIS MONTH.
ZOMG you and I can geek out together!! xD
Signature in progress, but rest assured it will relate to Evanescence.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i played once, i had a cool class thing.

dwarven steam knight.

yup. i dont know all of the stats anymore though...so...sorry

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Now I'm sad. It soounded interesting.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
ZOMG you and I can geek out together!! xD
ZOMG you're my new best friend!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ZOMG! Are you going to have tight Clique in which I'm not cool enough to join?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
ZOMG yes.

Unless you play NWN2.

You can make Thor your deity.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
When it's coming out?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Either the 16th, 18th, or 31st of this month.  I've heard conflicting release dates.  Meaning... it might already be out.  Or we'll have to wait until November.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'm not cool enough to BUY NWN2, if you get what I mean.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I may have to wait a couple months before I but it, I'm slightly tight on cash.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm not cool enough to BUY NWN2, if you get what I mean.

WHAT?!  Where is it available to download?

tell me...

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
It'd take you forever to get it with your connection. =*

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Me or Yossy? I have DSL dammit.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
You can still tell me where...

I'll prolly just buy it, anyway. :P

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
My custom D&D class - Fie lancer

The can cast spells of a single element at 110% damage and anotehr at 90% damage.

This can be applied twice and has no particular combos to it, so you can have 110% fire damage and 90% wind damage or soemthing.

They are always proficient with spears. No matter what.

They can summon a Fie spear with magic circles made from a pattern on their feeties.

That is all
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
My custom D&D class - Fie lancer

The can cast spells of a single element at 110% damage and anotehr at 90% damage.

This can be applied twice and has no particular combos to it, so you can have 110% fire damage and 90% wind damage or soemthing.

They are always proficient with spears. No matter what.

They can summon a Fie spear with magic circles made from a pattern on their feeties.

That is all

This isn't formatted properly. At what levels does this character gain these abilities? Also What is it's Hit Dice? Don't forget, Whats it's Base Attack Bonus? What about the classes Saving Throws?  Okay it can use spears, but what other weapons is it proficient with, oh and what armor too? Oh yes, does it require a certin alignment? Is it useable by all Races, if not what races can't have this class? Is this a prestige class?

See, that's why you need to format this properly.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
What are tehse formats?

Every 3 levles you can learn spear bonding abilitys to use with your first elvle spear summon. All teh abilitys lsiten tehre are first level, and I don't use tehse formats you speak of.

Please stop playing rules lawyer D&D, that is all
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Doubleyoo-tee-eff, how can you just tell someone to stop playing by the rules like that?  That's just silly.  It's not that there's anything wrong with your class, it just isn't quite enough info to match up with the way D&D works.  Whatever works for you, though.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yossy, I'm starting to think Common doesn't actually play D&D.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I play D&D, I just play loosly, but 2nd edition. Like I don't deal with encumberance. and I don't...deal..with...
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
2nd edition is horrible. It's overly complex and the battle system is ass backwards. Fuck you THAC0!

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I say that too. I don't use it. I play my a mix of 1st and 2nd
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm starting to think you're just trying to appease me at this point.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
no, I RP great. I never use that particular class because I don't have commondragon characters. I have my trio of D&D charas that pwn though. They pwn for low levels though V_V
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 89
Class:Fat Arse

Dmg=0 at all lvls :P

can't move itself, must be rolled around on its stomach/back

HP=(X) (infinite)

does stuff like block doors and flatten things by rolling over them temporarily transforming them into pancake mode

Pancake mode=can't attack or move, can be moved by another player into the gap underneath a door to see whats on the other side

Class=Fu

requires alcohol to fight

Not in drunk mode=can't attack and runs around in circles screaming

In Drunk Mode=yells random shit and humps anything female (living or other)
when drunk mode fades away a Fu gets a massive hangover and needs more alcohol or will slowly lose HP (can't die from this tho)

Edit: Fu doesn't do anything else

:P :donkey:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 09:37:31 PM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

In Drunk Mode=yells random shit and humps anything female (living or other)

:P :donkey:

That is so true.