RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
'Agent' BattleChars

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Right so I was going through my main character ideas for a new project, and I'm pretty sure that I've got every sprite and battlechar that I need bar three, although they're pretty much the same anyway.  ;D

Basically its three sort of 'shifty agent' style characters, all males with black suits and short brown/black hair. Think similar to Turk and the others from FFVII.

The other main want from these would be that one of them looks to be that rank higher than the other two, a leader so to speak. Doesn't have to have any blatant discernible features, like a 3 foot scar down his body, just that sort of air of authority about him.

Many thanks for anyone who can get these, as they're the sort of thing I could use over and over again, aswell as ones that others might use.  :)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Hes not making a fangame dumbass, he said he wants an agent that looks like Turk from FFVII.
Please, either die or grow a mind.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
lol he deleted the post...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Thats right,

BUT ILL USE MY SPECIAL PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY

Qewlkid9: Yay another stupid fangame!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Qewlkid is kind of a douche...