RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Idea I Have For All You Game Makers Out There.. Must See

Rep:
Level 91
I was wondering if Crankeye could make a place were people could place post ever game they make in 1 list were people can rate them and download them becourse i hate looking thouw about 100 forum list to not find what im looking for.. plus this will make finding games made by people which you like easyer to find.. give me a post about my idea please and dont hold back i can take it..

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I think this is jsut fine... The problem with your list idea is that as the list grows, certain games would go further down the list, and be harder to find. You can't bump a hyperlink. Also. it would just be more work for crank... Good concept, poor execution. Perhaps a seperate topic for the links... like this one has info and links, maybe there should be one for info and one for links...
At least I have chicken.
--------------------------------------------------------

Rep:
Level 91
Ya maby your right .. but i am just sick of going thouw millions of forums to find what im looking for and most of the time not finding it at all.

use the search box at the top of the page ^_^
At least I have chicken.
--------------------------------------------------------

Rep:
Level 91
Sooooo you agencet the hole thing..

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I agree with gongo3090.
My Homepage
www.redraider.tk

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's a good concept, but you'd need somebody who's gonna volunteer the webspace and bandwidth for every game on it... and if I'm not mistaken there's not too much free space in RMRK land :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
just go 2 gaming world they have almost all rpg maker games(that didnt completely suck)
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

I thoroughly agree with the idea that there should be a forum for posting links to games.
Of course somebody could just start a topic in this section and start posting links there.
------------------------
The Scrolls of Time
------------------------
The final demo of the latest and
greatest action-rpg is here at last!
------------------------
Be among the first to experiance
what action battling in rm2k3
is really like!
-----------------------
Download the demo now at

http://www.bigupload.com/d=4609A0CB