RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Online RMXP - Netplay Plus

Rep:
Level 88
Netplay Plus

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
*drools* wow ty.....

Getting your soul.. x.x
Awesome....
But the link for download is broken. Try fix t up  ;)
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
sounds cool :P awesome work ill try downloading later

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Pretty, you better do those updates or Ill do something bad.

too bad it doesnt work for the free version on xp, whats the point in putting it on this site if 2% of the people have the original version that has a 30 day trail then u gotta pay? IT WONT WORK ON THE FREE ONE!!!

Rep:
Level 88
do you think I care? No. I don't support the free version. The 2% can enjoy this then. They deserve it.

Anyways;

the link does work;

Try this one;
http://netplayplus.solarsoft.nl/index.php?action=forum

The downloads button is a big box on the left side.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Awesome Sauce
An upside to being legal.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Meh.  I would get it...but i'm not a fan of buying stuff online.  Neither are my parents   :P

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Meh.  I would get it...but i'm not a fan of buying stuff online.  Neither are my parents   :P

The transaction isn't done directly, first you download the trial, then you buy the liscense.

Buying the liscene is done through a third-party, one that specializes in business transactions, proofs, liscenses, etc.

When you get to that page, just read the disclaimer and "About Blah Blah Blah" as well, and have your parents read it as well.

They are very nice and helpful people. When they recieve your card info, etc., nobody writes it down, it's stored in a database just like in any physical transaction when you go to a store. Since they work with thousands of businesses I doubt their security system is weak. Not to mention if a hacker skilled enough to gain access to their database existed, the chances of him opening your information are like 1 in 1,000,000,000,000. So the odds would be in your favor.

I lost my liscense, emailed customer support with my name, what I bought, when I bought it, and card number, and they sent me an email (written by a human being btw) containing the liscense and offering help if I needed it. They even said good luck lol. Nice people.

And I know what you're thinking, "You gave them your card number? Are you crazy?" No as a matter of fact, I gave them nothing of value. If someone gets ahold of your card number, they can't do squat. Not unless they have either your social or the card confirmation number, and the expiration date, etc.

That's a common misconception about giving people your card number, it only works if they have the rest of your information, which isn't needed.

When you go to a store and buy something with, say, a credit card, it works the same way online, to the dot.

The only difference is that the data is electronic.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 08:35:23 PM by Tsunokiette »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
This sounds cool, but I currently have no use for it.

Thanks for putting the effort into this, and taking the time to post it here.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I think silverline's got a cracker, cracker.

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks Tsunokiette!

@everyone;

Thanks for the replies and no problem  ^-^

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
too bad it doesnt work for the free version on xp, whats the point in putting it on this site if 2% of the people have the original version that has a 30 day trail then u gotta pay? IT WONT WORK ON THE FREE ONE!!!

You are VERY ignorant. Keep your 12 year old ignorant comments to yourself. :smite:

Rep:
Level 88
omg It like its like someone was like hmmm. I should make somthing cool and they did lol. Im goona be on the computer for hours!

Rep:
Level 89
Hello there Creation Assylum Community,
lol wrong website
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

And this is very nice for those of us who have a legal LOOKING copy of rmxp.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
And this is very nice for those of us who have a LEGAL LOOKING copy of rmxp.

I am guilty in this case.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I am too I guess...Well, define legal looking

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You use the 1.02 version (the legal one), BUT you actually haven't purchased the code. *cough* ...crack... *cough*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Yeah, I use the free download version (got it while it was still everywhere) and I don't know the version number, but it sure seems legal to all the programs that are supposed to know the differance.