RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Art by me =D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I don't know that yet =\.  Myabe he did something bad.   :-\

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
The dude on the left is definitely wearing White Mage robes.

Your profiles need work.  The human face is not a straight line with a pointed bump in it for a nose.  Find some photos of people in profile or something and study them.  Look at a bunch of different people, too, to see how much profiles actually vary.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Tis not a white Mage robe!

And yeah, I know I need work on the profiles.  I'm trying to search for a few thigns to help me out.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm sorry.  That is a white mage robe.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, if that's what you want it to be, then it is.  I didn't want to leave it bare so I tried to add something to his clothes that represent 'fire'.  Didn't come out that well looking likt that though. 

Alot of people I draw have those things on their clothes.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Here are some doodles I have been working on.  It's basically a practice sheet where I do things over and over, trying to get the feel for doing them.  I have been working on hands and faces as of yesterday.

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
That's pretty cool! In my opinion the faces are a bit too...straight (square-ish?). But it does add a neat look, so I can't really say it's bad or anything. :P

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah...they are a tad squareish..but I plan to fix that in time.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well...as you can see in this next one: it WAS going to be a doodle page...but I started drawing something and worked on it from there.  The only real thing I want to note is the man to the left part of the page.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 02:04:07 AM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If I could just say so, the large face looks like an old man.

The latest is cool.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, thanks for the comments.  I'll post the finished version soon.  For now, however, I'll see if anyone else wants to reply.  8)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40917159/
^the completed pic

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, here is another.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40926768/

I really don't know why....but this looks tons better in RL that it does when scanned.

Rep:
Level 89
If it looks really good now, what would it look like before being scanned?  :P

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
That happens sometimes.  Play around with the settings on your scanner until it's perfect... that's what I have to do.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yay.  Well...here is another one.  This one is colored an al.  I think it's good. 

It was going to be a cover page.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40956398/

It's kind of big tho =\

OR...view it here:

WHich one of the three do you like best, if any?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 04:11:40 PM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 89
The guy in the front...his head might be a bit big? Otherwise I really like it. :D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
His head is supposed to be big, lol.  His nose is also suppposed to be like that.  I think your the first person to say you liked him best.  Mine is Wrath (yellow-haired man.)

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
I prefer girls  :D
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
So do I.  I can't draw girls that good though..T.T

Girls are alot harder to draw than guys are.  It is much harder to draw a hot/pretty looking girl than it is to draw any kind of guy.  Women have more corves and softer features, which is something that I am not used to drawing.  SO, along with many other things, they are also something I ned alot of work on.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
He's cool.  Looking like some kinda hunter/ranger guy.  I like his braid.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks ^^

And another.  This is Wrath, one of the characters from something I am working on.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41127053/

Rep:
Level 89
They're both good! I like Wrath better though. :P

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, thanks.  I'm trying to improve.  I hope it's getting better.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
OK.  Well, here is another one.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41114739/

alright, its good, except for a few things.

The eye that is further away from the viewer is a different structure (has a corner, is closed) compared to his left eye, which is open curves. Also, the left hand (and this is a common mistake) shouldn't be horizontal to the ground, but sortof at a curved angle with the thumb on the lower side. its a bit hard to explain though...so...yeah