RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Quest

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hey i was woundering how to do a quest?  ??? For an example quest (the one i need doing really...) is there is a guy you must find his clothes for him, ive made it so you have a choicewether to help out or not, and if you click yes then he says come back to him when you have them. But thats as far as i can get, i want it after he says that, if the char talks to him again for it to say"do you have the clothes yet?" and if he dosent then nothing else happens, but then when he has the clothes i want him to say "oh thank you very much" sort of thing lol... I know this is pritty big thing to explain but it would be really great if you would help me out, thanx

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
http://crankeye.com/forums/index.php?topic=2878.0

I swear to god, im gonna kill the next person who asks a dumb question

Calm down...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I take that this have been solved? (By looking at your response at the RMXP FAQ)

Yeah, your tutorial helped me loads and loads lol, thanx