RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Time's Enemy

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Why? Why cannot the Time's Enemy be better?
Time's Enemy is a game by Fenrir.
It's about a kid called Shmo whose town gets destroyed. (respectful nod to Fable) He runs away and goes into training at a Monastery nearby. Strangely enough the monastery gets destroyed too.He meets up with a fellow monk, and they team up to fight the head demon (the one who destroyed the town and monastery) but get shockingly defeated.
After that they go for a hike in the mountains and take refuge in a small shack.
There they meet up with a brazen male nurse and an injured childhood friend who agree to join Shmo's party.
Characters: Shmo, the main character, Cunmao (Fellow time monk), Slasher (;D) the male infirmary worker and Kari, the Childhood freind.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 10:27:36 AM by fenrir »

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Rep:
Level 88
I would suggest improving your mapping.
RGSS Dev

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
me to the maps are kinder empty,picture the map in your head and think,Would this map be real enough? i dont think you would find those empty rooms in real life ;)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
ya Most rooms would be messier and More roomy*unlike mine*
.....hi

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Why? Why cannot the Time's Enemy be better?
thanks for the idea, i'll work on it.
Which maps need fixing? ???

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com