RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Faceset:D plz rate

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i made a couple facesets for one guy...i might do the charset and battler once i get home

Rep:
Level 90
~
As good as that is, Dr Sword... It really isn't all that great.  I give it a 3 for effort.  Reasons for me giving you a 3:
1. Faces look like they're each for someone else.
2. That eye style isn't all that good, and it is more fit to AQ than another game.
3. Your shading could use some serious work.

Oh yes and if that is for like the group game I was working with you on, where I should've been doing stuff... err well my computer got busted a few days back, thus my dissapearence.  Also about an hour after getting my computer back I left for a friend's house and here I am now, I snuck onto his laptop.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
rofl i understand ur rating, i made them 5 minutes each in paint lol i could do way better, also i havent been working on game either ive been out of town all week

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
L0L if its not serious why Poll them?
... yeah right

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Exactly.

If you can do way better, then why have a poll? Doesn't make sense to me.  :?
:tinysmile:

Yo Sword,
I've used Paint as far as I can remember.
Seeing how there is no way in hell I'm going to pay for photoshop... *Cough* Ripoff *Cough*

Anywho, if you want to produce something really GOOD it's gonna take hours man. But I suppose it isn't that bad for about five minutes...
Also I'm going to half to agree the shading could do some work.

If I may make a suggestion, use more than one color for shading.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
-- Gave you 10/10. Why?

-To make such things in paint, it's great.
-The faces are funny.
-You said you're making it for "one guy", means you're a good soul who wants to help people with their games.
-You said "you might do the charset and battler once you get home", means the facesets weren't made at.. home? It's good that you're thinking about rpg everywhere you go.
-The hair is sexy ( :whoa: ).
-The 3rd face looks like it's head was ripped off. (Sorry I'm Sadistic).
-You bothered telling us about it, believe in yourself!

Rep:
Level 90
I don't think there is a number up ther low enough to rate it.....
*Runs from Dr_Swordopolis as he swings his giant Broad sword at my head*

Just joking! :wink: I give it a "3" with the same reasons as deathtrooper, but when he said im makin it for this one guy, i think he means the character...i think...

Rep:
Level 97
i just wanted to see how serious people would rate in fact when i get in paintshop pro i can make facesets like deadly diablos old sig

Rep:
Level 90
MS paint really isn't all that bad, now im kind of a show off but this is what i did in the same amount of time the Dr_Swordopolis did his in. Nothing really special, but i just decided to stop here.

Rep:
Level 90
wow, what nice, umm... hair he has... :roll:
whats that around the neck dude? a necklace? jk lol

EDIT:
Here we go, about a three minute job lol!

Lol, nice airbrush job you guys.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i gave it a three also, i thought they were all for different people at first! i definetly dont think its a ten, you mark WAY to easy.
(sorry for being gone from the forums for a while, i was on game maker forums, and still will be) ps like anyone even noticed.