RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Resource Tutorial (A bit outdated, but atleast I made it :D)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My first tutorial =)
I use paintshop Pro BTW
Okay ill give you a step by step...

-shaded in the pants accordingly to how the skin is shaded
-added a belt
-created the outline for the shirt
-shaded in accordingly
-added shoes
-added gloves
before we continue...
now all that is left is the tedious task of creating the rest of the character which can take up to a month if youre lazy like me...

Example of a finished project:
Yeah, you can tell I hate doing hair.
Bwahaha
ANOTHER ONE

« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 12:39:12 AM by Dr_Swordopolis »

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Seems like an overall good tutorial. Needs some grammatical help if you don't want some people to be confused, but good overall.

I can't really make use of it because I don't use Paint Shop Pro, nor do I use Rpg Maker XP for games. But for those who do, it's helpful.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
It works for photoshop too, for the grammatical errors.... I made this when I was 12 lol.
Ill go fix em.

Edit: Tutorial Database, Awesome Sauce!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:07:45 AM by Dr_Swordopolis »