RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Riddle Game

Rep:
Level 91
and i thought you are all hopeless Oo
yeah it is dwarra.

wanna tell us how did you solve it though?
(i was going to post the 3 final clues and give 2 days but obviously you got it nailed so just tell them how )
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Lol, is this thing still alive 0.o

Anyway, I owe you guys the bonus level. So HERE you go.

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 91
yes it's alive but not for your riddles , wanna tell me why my riddle = dwarra before that guy?

btw that bonus thing is to hard for anyone to solve i don't know the name of the lines and dots language so i am stuck there.. so pitiful..

Lol, havnt had a look at your Riddles yet.

NotPron isnt that hard, I got to level 35 last night, then I stopped coz I got a new RTS game. Playing that now.

PH34R T3H L33T

lol the 04=D (first letter) and dwarra isn't allowed to answer, that's the only thing that told me, i have no idea what the main riddle means lol, then again as you can see from my stats, i am kinda new to the boards, so i really don't know them enough to figure that part out lol

I dream of a brighter future, one where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned!

Rep:
Level 91
"^^ dwarra wasn't allowed simply because i told him the answer before i posted, he btw thought no one will possibly know the answer

ok here is the solution:

on a lucky afternoon he came with the moon
dwarra's first post was on 5pm 7/9, 7 is a lucky number and is also the day
his first post was about his game called dark moon.

he only got 1 blood ,1 cell
cross dwarra and blood and dwarra+cell with the search button and you will get 1 post each

twice the darkness of his light
same, search button will find you twice as many dark topics than you'll find light

but he doesn't come in a flight
and not a single match for the word flight

clues:
first hint: use the search button
if you could understand that clue, you would have had the answer, as you can see the entire riddle is around it

2nd hint: just like the last riddle, this is a yet another member based riddle, having said that you will now not be allowed to random guess without explaining the answer line by line

dwarra is a member.. like duh..

3rd hint: 04
04 taken from the last riddle, a was 01 there such ad 04 stood for D which stands for dwarra

4th hint (after 7 i give away the answer): poems and riddles always hide secrets in their words

like i said, looking at whats behind the word is the only way to understand them, whats behind are posts

when ill think of a new member riddle ill post it.