RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] A Mega Man Fanfic =D (In the making)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, I'm planing on making a Mega Man fanfic.  However...it's not going to have anything to do with the original, Zero, X or Legend series.  This is going to be original-ish. 

However, I do want to know what I sould include.  For an example...Should I include Zero, Sigma, etc...?  Please don't spam this with nonsense. 

The way the character's are going to be made (created, in-story) is going to be different than their original way.  So, before I start, I want suggestions.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:23:19 AM by boe »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, if you do bring the characters from the actual series in, give them very minor roles. I.E: Zero/X could be briefing a group of hunters, or they would run into one of the main characters during a mission or something. I could probably design some reps if you needed any.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah...probably.  It might not be related to X in any way, i'm just going to try and make up original things and such.  It won't be the same Megaman, Zero or anything.  they will just have the same names, similar looks.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
This thing still in the works?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
I have lots of mega man sprites if you want them just pm me

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'm trying to gather a basic story first.  It might take a while yet though.  Still have other things to do ;p