RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Front Mission...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I remebering playing the first game in the series as a poorly translated rom. I loved that game. So recently I got Front Mission 4.... This is the only series Square has thats worth playing. Lets see, square ruined Final Fantasy and the SaGa series. And alot more stuff that I can't think of at the moment.

Any ways, Front Mission kicks ass. It's basically final Fantasy Tactics with giant fucking robots. I demand you rent or buy this thing. The battles can be long as hell, but in a good way. Plus giant robots are awesome.

I would say more.... But I'm probably going to go play FM 4 some more.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
DID SUM1 SAY FRONT MISSION UP IN HER'?!?

I love Front Mission. Front Mission is the balls.

(Also: KAAAREEEN!!!)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I thought it was sad when you find out they made acomputer out of her brain. Actually that game was kind of depressing, which something i liked.

'wtf? the was was staged? wtf? they made a computer out of karen's brain? wtf? Carrion Crow was a sham so they could make computr's out the member's brains? wtf?'

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I couldn't get past the mission on the bridge in 4. I need to rent that sum bitch again.  ;D

(That, and I need to find Ring of Red.)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This is why simulaion is good. There aren't random encounters like FFT, so you need SOME way of leveling up.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I HATE RANDOM BATTLES. I prefer battle systems like Earthbound, or better yet, the 'Tales of' series. I know the games could have been better in some cases, but the battle system was a VERY good idea.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I like random battles!! They're old school! and I'm old! So uh yeah!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
First of all, spoiler warning, okay? Most people haven't played Front Mission. Second of all, KAAAREEEN!!!!!!!

No wait, I mean.... The first front mission was really easy. =/ I blew right through it. I also recently replayed 3 and it was a peice of cake. They're still alot of fun though.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The only thing I had trouble with in the first game is when you met Hells Wall the first time.

When I get back Imma play some front mission 4.