RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Okaaaay

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Hm, CrankEye is back, but I can't log into my old profile. They all get erased or something?
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Mine worked fine?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
the forums were restored from a back up from April 2006, so if you registered after then, your account isn't going to exist.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
what was your old account
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Just remake the account. Or at least let us know what the account was.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Oh.....god.....

AWAY WITH YOU
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 11:04:12 PM by Silverline »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
ignore dr_sword he's a egotistical prick who thinks hes funny
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
hey mah daddy is funny....

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
ignore dr_sword he's a egotistical prick who thinks hes funny
I dont think,
Nor was I trying to be funny,
Yes I am egotistical.
Since when was I a prick, dont you remember him?
He was like, being stupid.
"IMA TELL ADMIN THAT YOU GUYS SAY BAD WERDS AND ARE NOT LETTING NOOBS IN SPAM WHEN YOU CLEARLY STATE THE 100 POST RULE IN ALMOST EVERY FUCKING TOPIC THAT EXISTS IN WELCOME"
That was also during the wave of noobs so he caught me at a bad time. I am willing to give you GA72 another chance, but, Silvercum is the one who kicks me from IRC and sets the mode to invite whenever crankeyes there just because he doesnt want me embarrasing him. So I am truly the better person because I know when not to be a prick and when to be a prick. I am not just a prick all the time. [/rpgmaker]

I STILL HIGHLY RESPECT YOUY THOUGH WHICH HIGHLY CONTRADICTS WITH THE ESSENCE OF MY FORMER POST, THIS BEING AN EDIT OF SAID POST IS IRONIC.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 11:24:23 PM by Dr_Swordopolis »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Eehhhhh, Mr. Sensitive!

Rep:
Level 97
No its just hes been steadily pissing me off for a long while and HE JUST BROKE THE CAMELS BACK.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
dude, just get drunk and make a video. It fixes EVERYTHING.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It didn't fix your drinking problem.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay, for the first time in a while, you may need to lock this now. :-*

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Let me in one some of this action.

edit: sup rhyme lol

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i asked what was your old account
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
yus its not locked yet.
And im geussign his old account wulda been Guardian Angel?

Rep:
Level 97
His old account was Guardian_Angel72

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
My old account was veltonvelton22 but I signed up on like 12 April or something.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
My old account had something like 500 posts, then it got blasted...

Rep:
Level 97
My old account was....oh wait, THIS IS MY OLD ACCOUNT.
I deleted him in june.
So now
Here he stands
ALIVE
I laugh though, because next month ill be celebrating my one year anniversary.

Rep:
Level 96
LAUGH! LAUGH LIKE THE CRAZY NUDIST YOU ARE! MWEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
For no reason what so ever. Before this gets locked, one last bit of spam. I  played Front Mission 4 untill 6 in the morning. It kicked ass.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I played Sna Andreas like u did.

Rep:
Level 96
I'm playing Armored Core, cuz it rox. I can't beat this one guy though, his name is Leandro, (A.C. = Warp Time) and he keeps picking me apart with his machine guns...Plus he's super nimble and light weight, and he won't stop buzzing around my head...he's like a swarm of fucking gnats!