RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Junior Achievement Program

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Alright, I want to get involved in this program called Junior Achievment. It looks like it would be a lot of fun, and I could earn a scholarship in the process. I learned about it during school the other day. At the time it seemed simple enough but I visited the website and it looks like I could be getting in WAY over my head. If I could just get some opinions and support, that would be great.

http://studentcenter.ja.org/

I think I COULD do it, I mean look at this kid, Christian Wright.

http://studentcenter.ja.org/aspx/PlanBusiness/VideoRoom.aspx (find him on the page)

But then there's these 30 year old guys with all kinds of expensive equipment n' shit. HELP ME.

Rep:
Level 88
Agh!

The drag us through that kind of stuff back in Elementary School and Middle School!

Scholarship...? Just join the military, it's free college!
RGSS Dev

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rep:
Level 96
I am considering the military, but there's no guarantee that I will get to do what I want (FIGHTER PILOT ;D ) or that I'll even make it through boot camp. Plus, this seems like a pretty sweet deal. You did look through the site in the link, right?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
if you wanna be a fighter pilot join the air force?

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, that is the obvious answer, but the military may not need any more at the time I enlist, so I might end up being a mechanic or (GOD FORBID) a bomber...

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
okay you make a good point there...

Rep:
Level 96
I'd never forgive myself if I ended up being a bomber. Fighter's take out bombers an other fighters. Bombers on the other hand, are made out to kill civilians, and just destroy everything. I don't ever want to be involved in that shit.