RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
< Transforms into the Incredible Hulk, and goes on a murderous rampage, knocking down trees and n00bs. /\ Sh*ts himself, and dies of the stench.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Puts ^ in jail where a guy named Buaba rapes you until you die.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
/\ gets his head bashed in with an art easel.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Puts /\ on the set for a Final Destination Movie.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
< breaks /\, into little worthless pieces.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
< shoves a keg of dynamite up /\'s ass, runs for the hills, and pushes the switch... BOOM!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
< Throws poison Ivys at ^ & dies from utter scratching himself all over. >:3

Rep:
Level 87
< chains up /\, and throws /\ off a cliff.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Innocently pushes /\ off the same cliff.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Pins up posters saying "ZYLOS IS A WOLF!" everywhere.
/\ = <Insert hulk image here>
/\ Explodes through utter rage.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
< brings back Zylos to attack /\. After all, he did post up posters of that message. XD

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I beat /\ to death with just a twig
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
Rune, you'll be me to myself. XD

< brings out a chainsaw, and I let it rip!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Does an awesomely swift ninja move to swipe the chainsaw off /\ and use it against /\.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Turns ^ into  :bean:. Then refries  :bean: and adds it to <'s burrito.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 89
adds poison to ^'s burrito...

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Chains ^ to the bottom of a pool full of diarrhea.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Throws ^ Into Satan's rape chamber, dies after satan anal rapes 10 times.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Watches ^ as ^ is gang raped by ^'s mother and her friends.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
/\ dies of alcohol poisoning at my bar.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
^ Dies from me slamming your head into your bar walls.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Dies from accidentally choking on Zylos' splattered blood.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
^ died from being poked by Bruce Lee.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
/\ Dies from exposure to Chuck Norris' radiant emissions.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
/\ is sacrificed to Poseidon so that the ships may set sail for Troy.