RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
*thinking: wtf*

wouter, what have you done!!! now we're going to be destroyed by you!

Rep:
Level 90
*Pulls out Cloud sized sword and destroys everyone, putting an end to this nonsensical madness*
It's not stupid. It's advaaaanced!

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
hey, this is no good.
why there are no guns-smileys here??!
well, i will do it manually..

I'll chop your head off and get a pipe straight to your blood so your family will be drinking blood, taking a shower with blood.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
/\makes him dies very slowly and very painfuly/\
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
All right, time to open up the black hole again, your all pissing me off now lol.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

life's better in the black hole cause on the outside (where you are) its playing incubus  :crazy:
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 92
Yes, thanks for insulting me some more? Anymore to do that?

And just for that WeeMan, Ill send you tot he place you hate :HEAVEN!
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

ill rip off those angels wings and they be falling on you like a sac of hammers

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Wee_Man
life's better in the black hole cause on the outside (where you are) its playing incubus  :crazy:

I like Incubus... For that, you die!

I tear open Wee Man's chest with a scythe, secure him to the floor, pull out a large hammar, and crush his ribcage and all that resides within it.
It's not stupid. It's advaaaanced!

reasemble myself peice by peice which takes an hour then throws Toteda on thetallnes

Rep:
Level 92
You can't even lift that guy, and BTW: these people don't even know who toteda is.

Pulls Wee man out of blackhole and leaves him alone on Pluto.  :twisted:

< Zelda Fan Club

a place without gravity, so as im floating  i clinge onto toteda, the man who challenges gravity to firther extent and breaks a hole through all the planets until i get to earth, then i jump off and i look for DD and then i stab him in the throat

Rep:
Level 92
Looking for me? You'll hear my voices everywhere, but you will never find me...enlarge my mouth to 500000 times its normal size, sneak up on Wee Man and swallow him, Then go find Wouter, Fiestin, and SirFrancisDrake and swallow them again.  :lol:  Enjoy your Poker tournament in Peace.  :wink:

< Zelda Fan Club

i hate poker, im not Vissa, makes you swallow a poker chip

Rep:
Level 92
Your inside me dooplehead.

< Zelda Fan Club

oh well then i come out of your ass and you fart so hard your ass hurts so much as if you took a hard shit, which was me and you die of suffering

Rep:
Level 92
I am woozy and confused and now I start walking around destroying all I come into contact with.

< Zelda Fan Club

throws a member of the black eyed peas on DD and HOTS and keeps fergy for me :D

Rep:
Level 91
Deals out a hand and says to Wouter and Drake the name of the game is black jack.
Smile, god loves you :)

Rep:
Level 92
I arise from the dump and find them angel wings that Wee man once had. Then I float to the sky and do a dragon ball z kid buu finish to blow up the world.   :twisted:

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah know that it's really hard to play cards when your all jumping around.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Deal me in! deal me in!

*looks up and notices kid buu's big laser thing*

on second thought, I'm outta here!

*runs like a sisy girl*
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
Okay just lost a player, Drake and Wouter till playing? Ignores Buu.....

Rep:
Level 92
Kid Buu...you sick monster lol.......calls Goku to come here using instant transmission, turn super saiyan 4 and blast that idiot to pieces, then calls Vegeta to turn Super Saiyan 4 and blast Master of Time for being a sissy lol. :twisted:

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
stops pretending to be a sissy and kicks vegeta's sorry butt.

Looks at deadly diablo

Makes spirit bomb the size of jupiter
 :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?