RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Since, I'm in hell, I gained a rubber body, reflect the bazooka to the cork that once sealed my black hole, and suck you in!!!!

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Unfortunatly the heat in hell started to melt your body.

Rep:
Level 91
Well from the looks of it no one is dieing. So... I'll watch this chaos from the side lines boys.
Smile, god loves you :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
i'll keep you company  8)

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
:O_o:   Since DD is dead and melted, I go after ^ and ^x2 and throws you both in the fire of hell.  So you both began to burn and die.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

(well I had to kill someone)...

Rep:
Level 91
Gamer  did you have to kill me, I was watching. :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
i hide in a tree and wach you fall in

Rep:
Level 91
I save Fiestin just in time, throws a spider towards /\, /\ is afraid of spiders and gets a heart attack!
Il fait chaud, hein?
Life is very much like a donut; round on the outside, and a hole in the inside.

Rep:
Level 92
Hey who said they burned me? You can't kill me with flame......its too cold for me lol...Anyways jump in and eat the spiders (Yumm, they taste real good and I gain webbing abilities too!)

I web Wouter up into a cocoon and make him burn in the oven! Then I kidnap Fiestin and bring her to my dark dark lab...hehelolololol :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Woot, a sad ending...
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Trys to resist but can't. Waits for valent hero.

Rep:
Level 90
Pretends to be hero and then kills ^ when she least expects it. Why? Cause this is the kill the person above you game!
It's not stupid. It's advaaaanced!

Rep:
Level 91
Kills me, You can't do that. Begs to spare me.

Rep:
Level 90
thetallness spares no one. NO ONE!!!11!!!1!one!!one!!1!

Kills ^ by using his superior mind to make ^'s head explode.
It's not stupid. It's advaaaanced!

Rep:
Level 91
Comes running towards Fiestin, with burns all over his body (I was sitting in an oven), yells: 'Here is your valent hero!', grabs Fiestins arm and the two run off to the end of the world.
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
Opens me black hole to put them in a different galaxy, put a bomb, on earth, go to hell to watch fireworks, and BOOOM!!! :shock:

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Oh yes the earths gone again, surprise surprie!! Sits down and rolls eyes at Wouter. So this is what the ends of the "blown up" earth looks like, huh.

Rep:
Level 91
puts arm around Fiestin
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
hehe how I love that no one tries to stop this....oh wait that's bad, why is no one trying to stop me, it ruins the whole fun...oh well, I take the bomb and throw it to mars.  :roll:  But a piece of mars hiting /\ on the head.  :^^:

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
well, i just bowed my head towards fiestin in time, so mars missed me.
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
Mars flies into the sun, and explodes.  :shock:

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
I can miss Mars
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
And then flaming pieces of Mars fly off from the sun to all different planets destroying them... :shock:  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
eh...I have put an arm around Fiestin??
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
*falls on head like a jackass to make folks laugh*

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Il fait chaud, hein?