RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
uses evil magic to go back through the balck whole and duct tapes/superglues deadly diablo's mouth shut so he can't eat me.

then throughs wee man into the black hole with grappler arms that were equipped to my super star destroyer while in deadly diablo's black hole.

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Sephiroth wins......

Now time for his next opponent:

Current Project: Dark Castle
Maker: 2K3
Team:
Kupoman
The Moogle

Rep:
Level 91
Watches as Deadly gets indigestion and can't burp it up because his lips are sealed. I sit here burnt.
Smile, god loves you :)

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
asks neo from the matrix to do me a couple of favors...  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

finds a death star goes to corosunt again goes back in time again and then blows up earth so everyone is dead (except i rescued all my ancestors)

Unless I say so, I'm using RPG Maker XP.

Rep:
Level 91
I'm not burnt, I can control all beans, even firey beans!
Makes a campfire with the flaming hot beans, and makes some marsh mellows. (smoke is coming out of Deadly Diablo's nose, giving him a pure evil look)
Il fait chaud, hein?
Life is very much like a donut; round on the outside, and a hole in the inside.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
since i have connnections to Satan, I can go wait in hell until whenever and fly to any planets at any speed.  :shock:

I squeeze the hottest chili I can find through the glue into my mouth, then I breathe flame and take away the super glue.  :twisted:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Throws out several marsh mellows for Deadly Diablo, so he can have some too.
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
I cook the marshmallows and swallow them....Fiestin and Wouter get watery pieces of chewed marshmallows, if they want.. :)
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Sits and watches Wouter cook his Marsh mellows as slimey wet marsh mellows drip on to my head. . . EWWWW!!!

Rep:
Level 91
Ahhh poor Fiestin...puts arm around her.
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
I drink a whole bottle of ketchup and mushroom soup mixed...

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Are you sure you want to do that Wouter, I'm all slimey. Looks up as Red Goo fall stright on us.

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah I'll do that. By the way, I have an umbrella here, so we can sit under it...that silly ketchup and soup isn't bothering us anymore now.
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
feels a rumbly in my tumbly..

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
turns the rombling into a  :twisted:  and it killls /\

Rep:
Level 91
Gets his katana, jumps out of Deadly and slashes /\ head of, then goes into Deadly as fast as possible and comes sit next to Fiestin again.
Il fait chaud, hein?

Seals /\ into a candy coated grave as the world largest lolipop!( cherry of course)
------------------------
The Scrolls of Time
------------------------
The final demo of the latest and
greatest action-rpg is here at last!
------------------------
Be among the first to experiance
what action battling in rm2k3
is really like!
-----------------------
Download the demo now at

http://www.bigupload.com/d=4609A0CB
------------------------

i see wouter is hitting on fiestin... :wink:

eats the worlds largest cherry sucker, then takes the stick and wacks gyromon with it in the back of the head

Rep:
Level 92
Well now I feel a bit hungry......ah I take the stick /\ dropped and then use Gyromon's body as my meal...hmm...tasty....then I grow 1000x my normal size and swallow CLrocker whole.....and then return to normal size and swallow a Gamecube.

< Zelda Fan Club

turn Wouter's bean into a killer bean and sics it on /\

Rep:
Level 92
Killer bean hits my firey metal stomach, rebounds off and returns to /\. hehe.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Awww, poor Wouter's a bean. Takes umbrella and the "bean" and with the Gamecube under one arm and craws out of Deadly.

drops a stick in /\ face while i'm in a tree above /\ and Wouter in RPG Battle.

Rep:
Level 91
Oi I already set that fire burning with my fireball.
Throws out a rope of Deadly Diablo and climbs out, ans sucks /\ up with a vacuumcleaner.
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
Makes it be really hot by calling Satan to help and then opens Black hole...eegeggee :)

< Zelda Fan Club