RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
/\ pimp smack.

Rep:
Level 88
"Ohh Yea!"
keep that pimp hand strong....

ill use fat man and little boy
Yes, I Made Those!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^You have had your balls ripped of. Not by me. Of course.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
/\ JUDO CHOP!

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
PIss'n in your eye /\
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 88
"Ohh Yea!"
Dirty Sanchez
Yes, I Made Those!

Rep:
Level 88
*walks infront of jblair, reveals face* SUFFER YOU LITTLE PRICK!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
*shoots your empty head off*

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
/\ Smashes their brains out with my keyboard.
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Changes the 's' in /\'s name to an 'n', causing them to be eaten by some one who wanted a killer erection.

UNAGIIIIIIIIIIIII

Rep:
Level 88
"Ohh Yea!"
cum overdose
Yes, I Made Those!

Rep:
Level 88
Chops /\ into 4 pieces, theen feeds them to 4 different lions. Then, chops those 4 lions into 4 different pieces each and feeds those to 16 different tigers. Then, chops all 16 of those tigers into 4 pieces each. Finally, sends all 64 pieces down the 64 longest rivers in the world to foat aimlessly in the ocean.

~Power-up

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
shows /\ the tubgirl picture
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Pins 'em to a burning matress and eats his babies with a silver spork.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
shoots /\ in the balls then locks them in a room and tosses them a gun with 1 shot

Rep:
Level 88
"Ohh Yea!"
locks ^ in a room with a Beatles record playing, and a gun with 1 shot
Yes, I Made Those!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Nidoking used FISSURE!

*shaking*

OH BABY, PWN'D!

Rep:
Level 88
"Ohh Yea!"
introduces iron man to a magnet
Yes, I Made Those!

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
throws /\ into volcano, and then watches gollum jump on you while you fall and i just laugh

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
/\ kills self

- i had to do this

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Well first of all, I would make sure you are in tip top shape. I would then immobilise you, attach a feeding tube to your stomach, supplying the proper food and water supply to keep you alive. I would then get a pin and heat it up to a red hot level and pierce your eyes leaving you blind. After pulling out each one of your teeth and finger nails I would then place you in a coffin, with an oxygen tube, and bury you under ground, keeping in mind that the coffin would have holes in it allowing insects to scram and feast upon you as you were keep alive for the longest amount of time.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Kills ^ For making long posts about killing someone.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
kills the person 2 /\ by tying them down and using an exact o knife to slowly cut pieces off of him then covering it in salt to stop the bleeding

repeat proses until person dies
suggestion
  • start with fingers
  • peel off skin
  • scraping their eyeball with the knife is not a problem
  • once you remove the skin touching their organs is a great way to freak them out before they die
  • if at any time they piss themselves or defecate make sure you have a bag/bucket ready so you can pour it down their throught

Rep:
Level 88
"Ohh Yea!"
instead of taking you apart i just through you into a wood chipper
Yes, I Made Those!